MANUFACTURING: EQUIPMENT OPERATIONS / SALES
Multifaceted, hardworking, and dynamic professional, offering solid proficiency and progressive work experience in all aspects of production and manufacturing operations. Skilled at identifying complex solutions and coordinating all efforts to ensure proper, smooth, and on-time delivery of products and services. Skilled at performing assigned tasks efficiently and without error, while ensuring consistent compliance with standard practices and specifications. Equipped with in-depth familiarity with the installation, repair, and maintenance of particular types of equipment including changing of filler valves and oil spool valves as well as other minor functions for filler operations. Deeply committed to continuous learning in a fiercely competitive, fast-paced environment.
FILLER OPERATOR, Coca-Cola Bottling Company of the Lehigh Valley: Bethlehem, PA 1980–Present
- Ensure consistent compliance with company standards in checking product quality as well as proper capping and fill heights.
- Showcase skills in running bottle and can fillers; packers; palletizers including full goods, raw goods, and dock unloader.
- Exemplify 29 years of experience and proficiency in double and single forklift operations including full goods, raw goods, dock unloader, as well as shipping and loading.
- Earned commendation for outstanding performance in assembling large number of cases produced on both the bottle and can fillers.
SALES ASSOCIATE, Wal-Mart: Quakertown, PA 2005–Present
- Perform a wide variety of functions, such as hardware, sporting goods, automotive, and cashier.
- Consistently receive high customer service scores by delivering exemplary assistance while ensuring total satisfaction.
- Apply multifaceted approaches in performing diverse tasks; contributed in generating additional revenues for the company by effectively promoting products while assisting customers and making suggestions regarding store merchandise.
TAX RETURN PREPARER, H&R Block: Hellertown, PA 1985–1990
- Independently managed the preparation of tax returns forms for individuals and small business.
- Served as top preparer in $ volume of returns.
- Gathered additional information on taxable income and deductible expenses and allowances by interviewing and collaborating with clients.
Penn State University, Middletown, PA
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION IN ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE: 1980
Lehigh County Community College, Schnecksville, PA
ASSOCIATE OF APPLIED SCIENCE IN ACCOUNTING: 1978
St. Paul Blue Evangelical Lutheran Church: 1992–Present
Vice President, 2006–2008
Council, 1992–1995 and 2002–2008
Southern Lehigh Lutheran Ministries
Board Member, 2006–2011
Boy Scouts of America
Minsi Trails Council: 1994–Present
Lamb Award, Distinguished Commissioner Award, Good Turn Award, and Scout Master Award of Merit
Unit Commissioner, Scouting Volunteer since 1994
Boy Scouts of America
Cub Scout Trainer Woodbadge and Boy Scout Woodbadge
Advanced Training for Scout Volunteers and Trainers (Completed the Requirements for both Courses of Study)
Gained managerial experience by supervising a pack of 73 boys, leading 3 district cub events, handling 1 Boy Scout camporee, and serving on training staff for 6 years