EDUCATION University of Laverne Garden Grove, CA
School of Business and Global Studies (5/2005)
*Master of Business Administration
Major: Leadership and Management
Jackson State University Jackson, MS
School of Business Administration (AACSB) (5/1998)
Bachelor of Business Administration
TRAINING Aerotek Professional Development Center, Baltimore, MD
Assessment Interview Training
Advanced Internet Recruiting Strategies (AIRS)
SKILLS Windows , MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel, Lotus Notes,
Filemaker Pro, Peoplesoft, Neogov, Ultipro, and Sigma
2010-2011 Orange County Sanitation District (Public Service Industry) Fountain Valley, CA (8 Month Contract)
• Provides recruitment support to staff exempt and non-exempt Operations and
Management field positions which include Maintenance, Electrical, Heavy Equipment,
Mechanical,and Instrumentation positions.
• Reviews recruitment plans with management staff to determine applicant requirements.
• Screen and assess candidates through resume review, testing, and phone pre-screen
• Coordinates interview panels with appropriate hiring supervisors.
• Process offer letters; conduct background and drug tests.
• Perform related duties as required.
2011-2011 QTC Management/Lockheed Martin (Healthcare Industry) Diamond Bar, CA
(3 Month Contract)
• Sourced, pre-screened, coordinated interviews with hiring managers, conducted
background checks, and made offers to candidates for various healthcare positions including: Medical
Quality Assurance Specialists, Exam Coordinators, Case Coordinators, Medical Assistants,
Transcriptionists, Office Coordinators, and Office Managers .
• Developed and maintained relationships with Area Managers.
• Provided weekly reports to management reflecting the number
of interviews, offers, and background checks in progress.
2010-2010 Fresh and Easy (Retail/High Volume) Los Angeles, CA (4 Month Contract)
• Sourced, pre-screened, coordinated interviews with hiring managers, performed
background checks, and made offers to candidates for Store Manager positions
throughout Southern California.
• Developed and maintained relationships with District Managers.
• Provided weekly reports to hiring managers reflecting the number
of interviews, offers, and background checks in progress/completion.
2009-2010 Housing Authority, City of Los Angeles (Public Service/Government Agency) (3 Month Contract)
• Provided full-cycle recruitment support to staff exempt and non-exempt Compliance
positions which included Managers, Specialists, Assistants, and Administrative support
for Los Angeles LOMOD.
• Created and maintained internal and external job postings.
• Pre-screened internal and external candidates.
• Coordinated interviews with appropriate hiring managers.
• Coached and counseled managers on recruitment initiatives.
• Processed offer letters and conducted background checks and drug tests.
• Conducted job analysis comparing positions within Inspection and Housing Services
departments to determine the classification most suitable for various positions.
2008-2009 Career One (Staffing Industry) Rocky Mt., NC (Freelance Recruiter)
• Recruited hard to fill positions in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, and Medical
Device industries, specifically Urologists, Plant Managers and QA Inspectors.
• Conducted phone screens and coordinated interviews with hiring managers.
• Networked with medical schools and industry associations throughout the Midwest.
2008-2008 Fresh and Easy/Start-Up (Retail Industry) El Segundo, CA (1 Month Contract)
• Sourced, screened, and scheduled interviews for Customer Assistants and Team
Lead positions for stores throughout Southern California, Nevada, and Nevada.
• Coordinated candidate interviews with the appropriate hiring manager.
• Conducted background checks and made offers.
• Developed and maintained relationships with District and Store Managers.
• Provided weekly tracker reports to hiring managers reflecting the number
of interviews, employment offers, and background check/drug test updates.
2008-2008 Leiner Health Products (Pharmaceutical Industry) Garden Grove, CA (4 Month Contract)
• Sourced, pre-screened, and coordinated interviews with hiring managers for
Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, and Logistics positions.
• Posted ads on traditional and non-traditional job boards, networked
with local community schools, and attended industry specific job fairs.
• Conducted background checks and drug tests.
• Developed and maintained relationships with hiring managers at all levels.
2007-2008 Fresh and Easy/Start-Up (Retail/High Volume) El Segundo, CA (3 Month Contract)
• Recruited for hourly and salaried positions for the corporate office and retail
stores throughout Southern California, Nevada, and Arizona.
• Sourced candidates via traditional and non-traditional job boards,
cold-called competition, and networked with local Grocer organizations.
• Maintained candidate pipeline for hard to fill positions.
• Communicated weekly recruitment updates to hiring managers and the Director of
• Conducted background checks and drug tests.
• Processed offer letters.
2005-2007 Iron Mountain (Document Storage Industry) Cerritos, CA (Sales Recruiter/ 2 Year Contract)
• Consulted with VP’s, Senior Executives, and Sales Managers to develop
an effective recruiting plan.
• Sourced, screened, and recruited sales professionals to include but not limited to,
Sales Representatives, Account Executives, and Managers.
• Conducted initial phone screen and coordinated interviews with
appropriate hiring managers.
• Communicated weekly with the Recruitment team on recruitment activities and
2001-2005 Irwin Industries (Refinery/Power Plant Industry) Long Beach, CA
Corporate Recruitment Specialist
• Developed and implemented active and passive recruiting strategies
for the Western and South Central Region.
• Reviewed applications for future employment opportunities.
• Conducted initial interview and scheduled second interview with the appropriate hiring
• Provided recruiting, interviewing, and other appropriate training for
• Coordinated and scheduled all craft training and certification classes for site-specific
• Processed offer letters.
2000-2001 Decision Toolbox (Staffing Industry) Long Beach, CA
• Recruited mid to high level professionals in the following areas:
Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Human Resources, Administration,
Healthcare, and Technical.
• Utilized Internet resources, referrals, schools, and downsizing
companies to source candidates.
• Conducted applicant pre-screenings to assess and determined
candidate qualifications and eligibility.
• Conducted phone screens coordinated interviews with hiring managers.
1998-2000 Aerotek Companies (Staffing Industry) Gardena, CA
Account Manager/Recruitment Specialist
• Managed new and existing accounts
• Generated sales leads to develop new client relationships.
• Conducted applicant interviews to determine and assess
qualifications and eligibility.
• Held accountable for management and production of 10 recruiters.
• Prepared proposals, conducted sales presentations, and negotiated fee
•Planned and developed sales strategies for new territory. •Promoted to Account Manager in 1999.
Santa Monica, CA - cycle, leading, recruitment, talent, full,...
Torrance, CA - candidates, recruiters, candidate, recruiter,...
Los Angeles, CA - hiring, recruiter, apple, coca, linkedin, boards,...
Long Beach, CA - sales, fitness, insurance agent, operations,...
no job ( fresh )
Torrance, CA - mathematics, education, subjects, following,...
Human Resources Manager
Garden Grove, CA - purchasing manager, human, resources,...
College Director, College Admissions, College Recruitment, Sales.
Wildomar, CA - marine, recruitment, director, christian,...