Syracuse, New York 13210
Cell Phone 781-***-****
Objective: I would love to have the opportunity to work for a newspaper delivery or any type of delivery job. I am willing to use my own car. I am open to other jobs that I qualify for. Please look at my resume. I know that I do not have a lot of experience, but I am a hard worker and am willing to take on any challenge and learn anything. If you give me a chance to work for you I promise you that you will be very happy with me as is my current employer.
Hasan Brkic Osatica (High School) May -1983
Top 10% of Graduating Class
L. & J. G. Stickley, Carpenter 2/1998 - Present
Manlius, New York
(315) 682- 5500
· Extensive knowledge of performing layouts-- measuring, marking and arranging materials.
·Cut and shape wood and other materials using hand and power tools, and then joined the materials with nails, screws, staples or adhesives.
·Checked accuracy with levels, rules and other instruments and making adjustments.
·Performed all other duties required of me by supervisor.
·Worked well with all of my co-workers.
·Named employee of the month, several times.
· Fluent in Serbo-Croatian, Bosnian, and great knowledge of English
· Great communication and leadership skills
· Responsible, efficient, and flexible
· Excellent record of dependability and reliability
· Committed to providing total quality work
· Ability to work well under pressure
***Available upon request.