LAKESHA N BURTON
BALCH SPRINGS, TEXAS 75180
Customer driven, highly motivated with an exceptional ability to convey a clear message across key areas of financial and non-financial audiences. I was recognized for excellence in multiple phases of collections, customer service, and performance.
Webmaster Small and big business collections
PBX database PDA and Cash Register
10-key TABC & Food Handler Certified
Microsoft Word and Excel
CAPITAL ONE BANK, Irving, TX 2012 - Present
Sr. Inbound Customer Service Rep (2012 - Present)
• Answer any questions about customer’s accounts
• Took loan payments by phone
• Updated addresses and phone numbers on customer’s account
• Order checks and debit cards for customers
• Sales Referrals – got customers to sign up for Online Banking and Bill Pay
• Help customers resolve issues with account
• Assisted with bank locations addresses and phone numbers
• Took incoming calls and transferred customer to the appropriate departments
GATEWAY CHARTER ACADEMY, Dallas, TX 2008 - 2012
Administrative Assistant (2008 – 2012)
• Draft correspondence, forms, reports for the Principal and other department staff members using a personal computer.
• Prepare data as needed when completing state and local reports.
• Organize and manage hardcopy and computerized departmental files.
• Manage student records as needed.
• Responsible for inputting supply requests in on a timely basis.
• Tend to routine bookkeeping duties, including basic math operations, for all departments.
• Assist with personal time records including leave requests and reports. Draft and submit information as required.
• Answer incoming calls, take accurate messages and transfer to appropriate staff.
• Oversee appointment schedules, meetings, file, receive, sort, and deliver mail/other documents to department staff.
• Enrolled and withdrew new and old students
• Ensure confidentiality of student records
• Set up and took minutes for the School Board Meetings
• Assisted the Senior Sponsors and different committees
• Assisted the Superintendent, Business Manager, Principal, Associate Principal, Teachers, and School Board Members
• Assisted students with college applications, waivers, and transcripts
FEDEX KINKO’S, Plano, TX 2006 - 2008
Inbound Customer Service Rep/Webmaster
• Initially hired via Volt temporary; for the first 3 months, fulfilled the responsibilities of a representative in Branch Accounts.
• Consistently met or exceeded all monthly performance goals.
• Utilized by Account Services and Remittance for special projects such as washes and account updates.
• Trained for Webmaster, emails that are sent from customers that inquire about their account.
• Research projects
• Inbound and outbound collections on current and past due accounts
TARGET, Dallas, TX 1998 - 2006
• Changing prices on items
• Built end caps and new planograms
• Stocked merchandise
• Eliminated clearance and discontinued items
• Scanned and pulled merchandise needed to stock the planograms
• Answered incoming calls
• Handled purchases and returns
• Managed to open and close the food court
• Handled irate customers and complaints
• Counted cash and distributed to the cash registers for all the departments
• Flexible to work in Food Court, Electronics, Softlines, Hardlines, and Certified for the Backroom
• Ticketed all defective merchandise
SOUTHWESTERN BELL, Dallas, TX 2001 - 2003
• Looked up addresses and phone numbers for customers calling 1411 worldwide
• Reversed numbers and area codes
• Met or exceeded quota
• Search for businesses and residential information
Penn Foster College, Scottsdale, AZ
El Centro College, Dallas, TX
Lincoln High School, Dallas, TX