Professional artist with years of experience create and executing on a variety of web, visual designs and production elements seeks position with growing and creatively stimulating company. Further, endeavor to apply design skills to enhance the efforts of a creative team in UI/UX production pipelines, concept creation and art asset management.
Logo & Brand design
Art asset management
Traditional fine art
2D and 3D design
Applications: Adobe CS5, including Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Acrobat, After Effects, Premiere, 3DS Max, Maya, Mudbox, Microsoft Office, Quark XPress, Debabelizer
Scripting languages: HTML, CSS, XML
Foreign Languages: English (native), Mandarin (native) and Japanese (basic)
Visual / Interaction / UI / 3D Designer 2008 – Present
NAMCO BANDAI GAMES AMERICA San Jose, California
• Generate creative concepts for games and strive to deliver graphics exceed industry standards
• Tight-knit interaction with designers, engineers and technical artists on creative solutions for online web and in-game implementation
• Establish workflow processes to achieve higher levels of art production efficiency on-time asset delivery
• Received internal team ‘Get Stuff Done’ award
Visual / Web Designer 2008
SUNSHINE INVESTMENT San Jose, California
• Designed site content, maintained and updated the rate sheet and real estate listing
• Implemented mortgage calculator feature
Visual / UI / Animation / 3D Designer 2006 – 2007
IWIN, INC. San Francisco, California
• Design marketing assets for web and print promotional campaigns. Designed logos, game art elements
Visual / Interaction / Web Designer 2006
OURWINECLUB.COM San Jose, California
• Created wireframes and UI specifications
• Added shopping cart to the site, coordinated with developer and owner
• Maintained the inventory list on the regular basis
Visual Design / Creative Service 2003 – 2006
ICM, INC. San Jose, California
• Negotiated contract and work details, was the point of contact with publishers
• Created in-game assets including UI, menu system, 3D characters and animations under tight budgetary constraints
Creative Service 2001 – 2003
METRO3D, INC. San Jose, California
• Designed game packaging and manuals according to Sony and Microsoft guidelines
• Created marketing collateral including magazine ads, sell sheets, posters, and POP
• Create, maintain company website and online ecommerce catalog.
Bachelors of Science, Desktop Publishing Masters Institute, San Jose, California
Certificate in Classroom Management Pearson Education, San Jose, California
San Mateo, CA - ui, ux, game, designer, craft, design, city,...
Sunnyvale, CA - ui, artist, animation, game, promo, ios, concept,...
San Jose, CA - ui, 3d, animation, 2d, design, generalist,...
San Jose, CA - 3d, design, ui, modeling, mandarin, rigging,...
3Ds Max, ZBrush, 3D modeling, hand painted Texture, Unity3D, UI design
Mountain View, CA - 3d, ios, game, artist, ui, android, max,...
Campbell, CA - ui, artist, yahoo, concept, engine, animator,...
Menlo Park, CA - ux, ui, 3d, design, designer, xi, web developer,...