Professional artist with years of experience create and executing on a variety of web, visual designs and production elements seeks position with growing and creatively stimulating company. Further, endeavor to apply design skills to enhance the efforts of a creative team in UI/UX production pipelines, concept creation and art asset management.
Logo & Brand design
Art asset management
Traditional fine art
2D and 3D design
Applications: Adobe CS5, including Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Acrobat, After Effects, Premiere, 3DS Max, Maya, Mudbox, Microsoft Office, Quark XPress, Debabelizer
Scripting languages: HTML, CSS, XML
Foreign Languages: English (native), Mandarin (native) and Japanese (basic)
Visual / Interaction / UI / 3D Designer 2008 – Present
NAMCO BANDAI GAMES AMERICA San Jose, California
• Generate creative concepts for games and strive to deliver graphics exceed industry standards
• Tight-knit interaction with designers, engineers and technical artists on creative solutions for online web and in-game implementation
• Establish workflow processes to achieve higher levels of art production efficiency on-time asset delivery
• Received internal team ‘Get Stuff Done’ award
Visual / Web Designer 2008
SUNSHINE INVESTMENT San Jose, California
• Designed site content, maintained and updated the rate sheet and real estate listing
• Implemented mortgage calculator feature
Visual / UI / Animation / 3D Designer 2006 – 2007
IWIN, INC. San Francisco, California
• Design marketing assets for web and print promotional campaigns. Designed logos, game art elements
Visual / Interaction / Web Designer 2006
OURWINECLUB.COM San Jose, California
• Created wireframes and UI specifications
• Added shopping cart to the site, coordinated with developer and owner
• Maintained the inventory list on the regular basis
Visual Design / Creative Service 2003 – 2006
ICM, INC. San Jose, California
• Negotiated contract and work details, was the point of contact with publishers
• Created in-game assets including UI, menu system, 3D characters and animations under tight budgetary constraints
Creative Service 2001 – 2003
METRO3D, INC. San Jose, California
• Designed game packaging and manuals according to Sony and Microsoft guidelines
• Created marketing collateral including magazine ads, sell sheets, posters, and POP
• Create, maintain company website and online ecommerce catalog.
Bachelors of Science, Desktop Publishing Masters Institute, San Jose, California
Certificate in Classroom Management Pearson Education, San Jose, California
UI UX developer
San Jose, CA - js, jquery, ajax, custom, ui, html5, mvc, fargo,...
Creative Digital Solutions Professional, Senior UI/UX Designer
San Jose, CA - ux, ui, digital, native, campaign, microsoft,...
QA-UI Automation(Selenium) Fulltime
San Jose, CA - hadoop, selenium, continuous, qa, framework, test,...
Palo Alto, CA - ux, user, ui, designer, ios, analysis, research,...
Senoior Web Designer
Cupertino, CA - web designer, web, visual, master, design,...
Sunnyvale, CA - ui, ux, app, apps, graphic, design, designer,...
Creative Director, Visual Designer, Graphics Designer, Marketing
San Jose, CA - designer, christina, presentations, graphic,...