Allentown, PA 18103
Ornamental Horticulturalist and Landscape Designer with 35 year experience in nature preserve, commercial and residential design, contracting, wholesale and retail garden centers, growers and nurseries. Demonstrated skill designing upscale, unique, award winning, low maintenance landscapes and waterscapes. Extensive experience creating long-term clients and directing crews to exceed project expectations and creating repeat clients. Active with school and community organizations.
• Excellent hand graphics
• Quick on the spot design
• Broad multi- zone plant knowledge i.e. perennials, grasses and native plants
• Formal landscapes
• Natural waterscapes, ponds and plantings
• Auto Cad design systems – “Vis-terra” and “Pool Studio”
• Custom Interior design
• Total remodel
• Complete restoration
Landscape Manager/Designer/Consultant 2007-2009
Homestead Gardens, Davidsonville, Md. – two year contract
• Leading landscape and design teams in multiple locations
• Developing business strategies for a 6 million dollar garden center and landscape operation.
Landscape Designer/ Project Manager/ Consultant 2003-2007 /2009-2011
Design Services, LLC, Myrtle Beach, SC.
• Provide landscape design services to several local landscape companies.
• Create landscape divisions for a local nursery/garden center and a developer.
• Design and project director for total interior and exterior home remodel from initial concept to qualifying contractors to completion for an absentee client. Project end value $250,000.00
Landscape Manager/Retail Manager/Design Consultant 1999-2003
Shades of Green, Lynchburg, VA.
• Small retail Garden center specializing in native plant material, on site nursery grown native varieties. Main focus was “cash and carry” and on-the-spot design from photos and dimensions, guiding “do it yourselfers”.
• Up sell product to enhance the project, never anything the customer didn’t need. Average up sale $1500.00.
Landscape Manager/ Designer /Owner 1993-1996
Cedar Bluff Nursery, Inc., Knoxville, Tn.
• Three million dollar, three acre facility specializing in unique and unusual plant material. “Jumbo perennial and annual” plant program.
• Native and locally grown plant material
• Known for natural ponds and waterscapes
• Specialty in dry stack, mountain stone walls and restoring historic homes and gardens
• Partnered with Red Cross and local power equipment companies delivering community education programs, i.e. “Knowing Mowing”
Ohio, New Hampshire, Tennessee, Wisconsin, Iowa, Virginia,
Maryland and South Carolina
Degrees: Ornamental Horticulture, Cumberland College, Vineland, NJ
Landscape Design, Cumberland College, Vineland, NJ
Certificate: Interior Design
New York School of Interior Design, NY , NY
India, Trichy, TN - trichy, tanker, deck cadet, cadet, bs, authority,...
Jasper, IN - game, programmer, object, map, scout, c#, fire,...
Bremen, GA - draftsman, guide, program manager, tooling, jeff,...
Human Resource Assistant / Office Clerks
Philippines, CALABARZON - month, makati, distribution, hr, manpower,...
10 yeras ( Included Ph.D) Material Scientist
South Korea, Yeosu, Jeollanam-do - sharma, korea, synthesis, polymer, chemistry, sun,...
Technical Writer Resume
Maitland, FL - technical writer, writer, guide, ac, es, aix,...
United States - mechanic, mail, international, driver, peter,...