Garry L. Harden
Graduate of Faith Bible College with an associate degree in ministry.
Now attending Liberty University for my bachelors in Science and Religion.
Summary of Qualifications
• 29 years in the hospitality field
• Great customer service skills
• A team player who knows how to get along with others.
• Very knowledgeable and attentive to customers needs.
• Easy to comprehend assignments and execute them in a timely manner.
• Love people life and helping others
Education and Training
Associate- Faith Bible College August 2007- 2009
Liberty University September 2009-present
Garry L. Harden
Selected Academics Projects
• Mentor for the Big Brothers Association
• Catered an event for the Boys and Girls club
• Had bake sale for Lovejoy High School Orchestra
• Catered an event for back to school at Cascade Park
Association and Leadership
• Started a youth Bible Study
• Mentors 3 teen kids ages 8-12.
• Wrote a manual on professional bartending
Bartender Dec. 2010- Nov. Present
Emory Conference Center
Serving customers top shelf drinks in a relaxed atmosphere.
• Serving guest in high volume club
• Create a great and relaxed atmosphere
• Serving up the latest and hottest drinks.
• Proper cash handling procedures.
• End of night liquor inventory.
Bartender Oct. 2004- Mar-2010
Sam Adams Bar and Grill
Running a 4 million dollar bar yearly, at the world’s busiest airport.
• Serving guest in high volume, high energy bar.
• Weekly inventory involving cost control.
• Maintaining great customer service.
• Running bar scheduling.
• Cash handling procedure.
• Setting the atmosphere with music and TV.
Sound Engineer March 2007- 09
Smokey Bones Bar/Grill Feb 2004- Nov. 2004
Serving guest food and drinks in a high volume bar atmosphere.
• Stocking bar
• Ordering liquor for bar
• Weekly inventory cost control
• Cash handling procedure
• Training new bartenders on working the bar.
Bernadette Jones friend 23 years 404-***-****
Peggy Chen friend 25 years 954-***-****