MARIA CARMENCITA T. SIOJO
***B West Summit Street
Somerville, NJ 08876
Over 20 years of responsible corporate experience as an assistant with a proven record of accomplishment in the areas of finance, scheduling, staff supervision, and general office operations. Strong organizational abilities combined with excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills that allow me to work effectively with other people at all levels.
July 2006- July 2012 LEVIN MANAGEMENT CORP North Plainfield, NJ
Administrative Assistant/Billing Analyst
• Performed administrative support to the Assistant Vice President and Controller of the Accounting Department
• Responsible for typing correspondence
• Responsible for sending our monthly financial reports to the owners of the properties
• Managed, reconciled and analyzed billing issues of tenants, which includes maintaining utility billings
• Generated the bills monthly, quarterly or annually
• Maintained billing schedule based on water rates and usage to determine tenants’ current charges
• Liaison to the outside billing company and vendor to ensure proper procedure in water meter reading and billing the tenants
• Communicated with tenants to resolve billing issues
• Performed administrative support to the Vice President of the Property Management Department and the property managers
• Responsible for typing correspondence, drafting service contracts and maintaining contract list to follow up with the property managers on the expiring contracts.
• Responsible for typing bid letters to the contractors, handle roof leak complaints and prepare purchase orders to the roofers once approved by the manufacturer.
• Coordinated the transfer of utility accounts with the tenants and the utility companies when the space is leased and vacated.
• Created and maintain a utility log and status report to follow up with the tenants and utility companies, including research and resolutions of problems until the completion of the transfer.
May 2005 – October 2005 CREATIVE CAPITAL INC. East Brunswick, NJ
Legal Secretary (Temporary)
• Performed administrative support to the Vice President and General Counsel and the Vice President of Finance and Marketing.
• Responsible of maintaining their calendars, make travel arrangements
• Responsible for typing correspondence and drafting contracts
• Maintained a database for opened and closed cases
• Tracked of all mediations and meetings with clients, recorded rates ages sent by insurance life companies
• Generated monthly reports of open cases to be submitted to the sales consultants
May 1991 – November 2004 Cingular Wireless Woodbridge, NJ
Customer Service Specialist
• Managed government accounts such as Federal, State and Local agencies.
• Responsible to do research and resolution of customer accounts to completion.
• Analyzed customer invoices and generated reports for government liaison’s and government account managers across the country.
• Reconciled billings issues within group by designated completion time.
• Processed and reviewed orders relating to US Government accounts as federal, state local levels and communicating with the clients to resolve problems on a regular basis.
• Maintained Advance Billing Program and tracking of service renewals.
Sales Field Operations Specialist
• Performed contract administration and coordinated sales accounts for specialized insurance industry sales team representing over half a million dollars in new business
• Designed, implemented and managed information and order processing as part of the sales support function
• Communicated with clients to resolve problems; point of contact of the Fortune 500 customers and managed account billing of over a half a million dollars annually.
Lease Management Coordinator
• Responsible for lease management and change control for over 2000 wireless communication equipment in North America.
• Coordinated financial reporting for multiple departments as well as the requirements for the FCC; team member responsible for the creation of the Lease Management database and process and procedures used to maintain the database.
Administrative Assistant to the Legal Department
• Performed general administrative duties for the vice president and general counsel and other senior associate counsels.
• Responsible for legal functions’ status and activity reporting
• Performed change control using multiple access database utilities for Service Agreements, System Integrator and Software Development Agreements as well as Non-Disclosure Agreements, LOI and RFP/RFI responses.
Assisted in the due diligence process in partnership acquisition; provided support to the legal department including calendar, correspondence, contracts, and all travel arrangements.
St. Theresa’s College, Philippines Cittone Institute, Edison, NJ
Bachelors of Arts Major in Psychology Office Automation Specialist Certificate
Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Infomaker 6.0; AVID Invoice System; Microsoft Outlook; AVID Xchange; IBS Property Management System