**** ****** **** ***** *********, NV 89044
702-***-**** ● email@example.com
B.A. Criminal Justice, University of Nevada Las Vegas
3.94 GPA, Dean’s List all semesters
Graduated July 2004, Magna Cum Laude
Grisham Drywall July 2011- Present Las Vegas, NV/ Boise, ID
• Inspect and manage commercial and residential work projects to ensure adherence to company’s quality standards and building codes.
• Organize and supervise subcontractors in all 3 phases of drywall
• Prepare budgets, coordinate materials and pricing. Conduct OSHA safety training and compliance
Sleep Logistics June 2006 – May 2011 Las Vegas, Nevada
Diagnostic and Treatment Sleep Clinic.
• Developed and managed the business relationships with target markets within Las Vegas.
• Responsible for visiting office and hospital based physicians specializing in ENT, Pulmonary, Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Endocrinology and Neurology.
• Informed, educated and influenced doctors and staff regarding clinical practices and services.
• Implemented creative marketing strategies to expand market share, and increased referrals by 130%.
• Organized and conducted in-service presentations for physicians and administrative personnel.
• Provided immediate and thorough follow-up to queries from the field to maintain company credibility and rapport.
• Facilitated, negotiated, and closed major exclusive accounts with doctors and executives.
• Launched a new sleep clinic in San Diego, CA with aggressive 6 month marketing campaign.
Light Group, LLC September 2002 – May 2006 Las Vegas, Nevada
National Corporation specializing in property and event management.
Manager of Marketing and Promotions
• Contributed to the progress and growth of company’s events.
• Expanded networks and established contacts vital to the growth of the clientele.
• Analyzed promotion efforts making recommendations for improvements.
• Distributed promotional collateral to over 400 target markets.
• Recruited, trained, organized and tracked 20-25 marketing representatives.
• Consistently ranked as the top representative.
• Wrote weekly reports detailing promotional efficacy as well as produce invoices for payroll.
AFFILIATIONS AND HONORS:
Magna Cum Laude / The National Dean’s List
Member - Golden Key International Honor Society
Member - Las Vegas Premier Soccer League
Volunteer Coach - Nevada Youth Soccer Association
Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Salesforce.com