*** ******* **. ***. ***, Columbia, 42728
CUSTOMER SERVICE PROFESSIONAL
Profile • 3 + years’ successful experience in customer service and support.
• Excellent working knowledge using both IBM and Mac systems; Microsoft Excel, WordPerfect, Microsoft Word, and state programs for managing unemployment insurance, employment profiles, and job seeker profiles.
• A Youth Leader for local church for over three years, overseeing all functions of youth ministry team including: mission outreach, Wednesday Worship, Sunday school, special events, lock-ins, and drama ministry.
• Assisted disabled college students attending LWC while enrolled myself; duties: studies, physical therapy, meals, restroom breaks, and tutoring.
Employment Office Of Employment & Training, Campbellsville, KY 4/2007 - Present
Workforce Development Officer I/Local Veterans Rep.
• Provide beginning level administrative support services to unemployment insurance claimants, employers or persons seeking employment.
• Inform applicants, claimants, participants and employers of their rights, responsibilities and program services under provisions of the Wagner-Peyser Act and Unemployment Insurance laws and regulations.
• Provide job development, placement and support services directly to qualified veterans.
• Ensure compliance with Federal regulations regarding assistance to veterans for employment and training opportunities
• Provide outreach to veterans through all community agencies and organizations.
United States Navy, Fort Knox, KY & NAS Whidbey Island, WA 1996 - 2004
Avionics Technician/Construction Electrician
• Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on four EA-6B Electronic Warfare Prowler Aircraft.
• Maintained all avionics equipment: Navigational, Communicational and Radar.
• Earned many letters of Commendation for our hard work, commitment to excellence, and keeping with the United States Navy’s high professional standards.
• Helped position Ray to land VP position with national seminar group.
• Certified Construction Electrician; duties included: cable splicing, basic interior wiring, power tool repair, power plant mechanics, basic planning and estimating, transformer installation, and life saving skills.
Education Campbellsville University, Campbellsville, KY 2007
Master of Business Administration: Concentration in Marketing, GPA 3.65
Lindsey Wilson College, Columbia, KY
Bachelor of Arts: Business Administration-Management GPA 2.83 2004