Jennifer Ann Brightwell
Albany, Ga. 31705
Albany State University Albany, Ga. Aug. 2003 to May 2008
• B.A in Psychology
• Associates in Sociology
Lakeside High School Atlanta, Ga. Aug. 1999 to May 2003
Dept. of Family and Children Serv. Albany, Ga. Dec. 2011 to Present
Program Assistant- Dougherty County
• Scanner for the new ODDC system in Region 10. Registration of Food Stamps, Medicaid, ABD Medicaid, and Tanf appl.
• Screened cases. Clerical duties, answering phone call, and helping client's in any way possible. Assisted in any other dept as needed
Dept. of Family and Children Serv. Atlanta, Ga. Apr. 2010 to June 2011
Family Assistant Specialist, ES Screener- Fulton County
• FAS: Completed ongoing reviews for Food Stamps and Family Medicaid
• ES Screener: Intake interviews and reviewed eligibility for State programs. Case registration.
DeKalb County Board of Health Atlanta, Ga. Feb. 2009 to March 2009
• Administrator of the Youth Risk Behavior Survey
• Duties Included: organizing survey materials, collecting consent forms and surveys, giving verbal instructions for completing the survey.
• Attended required trainings.
Turner Job Corps Center Albany, Ga. May 2008 to Sept. 2008
Independent Living Advisor
• Assist in leadership training of student leaders and encourage favorable relationships among dormitory residents
• Updated students records as needed
• Supervise student leaders in their housekeeping duties, including dorm inspection and dorm meetings
Monumental Developmental Center Albany, Ga. Sept. 2007 to May 2008
• Primary teacher for ages 16 months to 24 months
• Provided fundamentals that allowed students to transition into the next class smoothly
First United Methodist Church Albany, Ga. Feb. 2006 to July 2008
• Organized and led activities of children ages six weeks to four years of age.
CVS Pharmacy Albany, Ga. Aug. 2005 to July 2006
Cashier/ Photo Lab Tech
• Provided customer service in self-service store.
Girls Inc. Albany, Ga. Sept. 2003 to 2004
• Mentored young girls
• Provided assistance in any other responsibilities that were asked.
Interest and Activities
• Type 60 WPM
• Fluent in the Microsoft Office Programs: Excel, Word, Publisher, Office, and PowerPoint.
• Trained and Certified in Food Stamps l and ll Success training
• Trained and Certified in Family Medicaid.
• Trained in Adult Medicaid
• CCFA and Wrap Around Services/ Parent Aide Trained and Certified