M.DIVYA SREE LALITHA,
D/O.M.CHANDRA RAO, Mail id:firstname.lastname@example.org
D/NO.32-20-11,A.B.STREET, Phone no: +91-996*******.
Intend to build a career with leading corporate of hi-tech environment with committed and dedicated people where I can explore and utilize my skills.
B.TECH,2012 Vignan’s Institute of Engineering for Women.(ECE).
Narayana jr. mahila kalasala(M.P.C)
Bhashyam public school
• C,C++,Data Structures,Java.
Project name: Supervisory Contorl And Data Acquisition (SCADA).
Team size : 5 .
Description : It is a computer system for gathering and analyzing real time data used to monitor and control a plant in industries. It gathers information from all over the firm and carries out necessary analysis and controls the system.
Project name : Control Area Network based Automatic Control System.
Team size : 5
Description : CAN bus system which is a real time serial communication system offering 1Mbps data rate.Our aim of the project is to avoid accidents by alerting the user before the obstacle approaches below the permissible distance using sensors.
• “Best Paper Award” in “1st CSI Convention and National Level Symposium” conducted at “Anil Neerukonda Institute Of Technology And Sciences”, for the paper on Web Technology, held on 10th and 11th Dec, 2010.
• Awarded “3rd place” in finals of “Inter Collegiate E-Plus Club Challenge-2011” in “Elocution” conducted by “THE HINDU”
CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES :
• Presented a paper on “Hacking” in the event “Aastha ’09” and “Thesis” conducted by “Raghu Engineering College” on 21st and 22nd Dec. And in “Gayatri Vidya Parishad College Of Engineering”, on Jan 29th n 30th, 2010.
• Presented a paper on “Nanotechnology” in the event “Prana”, conducted by “ Gayatri Vidya Parishad College Of Engineering For Women”, held on 10th and 11th July, 2010.
• Presented a paper on “Web Technology” in the event “Colloquiy”, conducted by “Andhra University College of Engineering”, on 18th and 19th Sept. 2010.
• Attended a Workshop on “Advances in Telecommunications in Convergergence 2k-11” conducted by “VNR Vignana Jyothi Institute of Engineering And Technology”, Hyderabad.
• Member of “THE HINDU E+ CLUB” in my college.
• Hosted for various programs held in college.
• Active participant and adaptable to new environment.
• Proactive and diligent with a good team spirit by following time lines.
• Ability to deal with people diplomatically and willingness to learn.
Languages known : Telugu, English, Hindi.
Date: 16-07-2012 . (M.DIVYA SREE LALITHA).