**+ years experience in Public and Private Sector Projects. Core Competencies include developing, checking, and coordination of Construction Drawings and Specifications, Architectural Design, Space Planning, Programming, Estimating, Graphic Presentation, Building Code Compliance, ADA Compliance, and industry research and documentation. Professional Training in coordination of Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering Disciplines with a focus in Architectural. Functional skills revolve around project team leadership, problem solving, detail-oriented work, information and communication management.
MKC Associates, Inc. Mid-Sized AE Firm - Mansfield, Ohio
Project Manager / Project Engineeer – December 2003 - present
Manage Projects and directly report to Principle Architects
Education Studio Design Team Captain, oversee and manage team of 4-5 designers and drafters
Collaborate Design & Construction Team - Architects, Engineers, Construction Managers, and Contractors on K-12 Projects
Rittman Exempted Local School District – Rittman, Ohio
• New High School/Middle School: $17 million, 84,500 S.F., 500 Student Facility: Completed Fall 2011
LEED Accredited Silver Level
• Additions & Renovations to Rittman Elementary: $10 million, 62,850 S.F., 530 Student K-5 Facility: Completed Summer 2005
Painesville City Local School District – Painesville, Ohio
• New Harvey H.S.: $26 million, 170,400 S.F., 880 Student, 9-12 Facility: Completed Fall 2009
• New Heritage M.S.: $18 million, 115,000 S.F., 812 Student, 6-8 Grade Facility: Completed Fall 2008
• New Chestnut, Elm, & Maple E.S.: $11 million, 78,000 S.F., 600 Student K-5 Prototype Facilities: Chestnut Completed Fall 2007 & Elm & Maple Completed Fall 2008
First Choice Consultant Company, Inc. Small AE Firm - Findlay, Ohio
Design Engineer – June 2001 – March 2003
Aquired year + experience through internship before accepting full time employment prior to graduation.
Produced Schematic/Graphic Presentation Drawings, Design Development, Construction Drawings, and Specifications for over fifty small to medium size Commercial and Industrial Projects.
Legacy Ministries International – Legacy Center Campus – Xenia, Ohio
• The Schindler Banquet Center: Renovation to 42,000 S.F., 650 Seat Dining Hall: Completed Spring 2003
• Assisted Living Center: $3 million, 34,000 S.F. Renovation for 26 Bed Facility: Completed Spring 2004
Kenton Assembly of God – Kenton, Ohio
• Multi-Ministry Church: $1 million 13,400 S.F. Addition: Completed Spring 2004
Jones Lang La Salle Real Estate Services & Money Management Firm – Miamisburg, Ohio
Internship – September 1997 – December 1997; March 1998 – May 1998
CAD drafting for facility management in over ninety projects including equipment and systems furniture standards for major clients such as FirstMerit Bank and Mead.
University of Cincinnati
Bachelor of Science in Architectural Engineering Technology, ABET Accredited - June 2001
Associate of Science in Civil and Construction Technology – June 2000
Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design, Accredited Professional
Associate Member of American Institute of Architects
Golden Key National Honor Society / Alpha Lambda Delta Honor Society
Available upon request