Mark W. Orr
Knoxville, TN *****
A Data Analyst position giving me the opportunity to utilize and apply the analytical skills I obtained in my Finance and Accounting degrees.
Bachelor of Science – Finance
Bachelor of Science – Accounting
University of Central Florida
Management Information Systems
Accounting Information Systems
Intermediate Corporate Finance
Financial Markets & Models
Bank of America Merrill Lynch-Randstad Contractor Charlotte, NC
Business Analyst/Administrative Assistant 2010 – 2012
• Responsible for the timely and accurate implementation of a new contract management system.
• Assisted with error testing and complex troubleshooting of system problems and inefficiencies.
• Helped manage the smooth implementation of the Proposal Center changes for sales associates.
• Completed a program to help identify agreement documents in a quicker and more efficient manner.
• Created multiple help and instructional manuals as well as facilitated numerous webinars to teach new users how to use various programs.
• Worked as both a team member and leader, both in person and remotely, for multiple projects.
• Compiled excel data using formulas and functions to identify erroneous account information, duplicated records, and outdated information.
• Input data for high risk approval forms and matched corresponding client info and relationships.
UCF Recreation and Wellness Center Orlando, FL
Intramural Sport Park Attendant 2007 - 2010
• Team leader responsible for the completion of sport related tasks in a punctual manner.
• Assisted with EMS calls and provide limited medical care to injured participants.
• Ensured the smooth operation of various competitive events hosted on the fields.
• Developed positive relationships with influential members of the sports community.
American Flying Adventures Inc. Clearwater, FL
Dispatcher 2003 - 2006
• Handled customer relations and payments at the front desk.
• Completed daily office bookkeeping and balancing of financial ledgers.
• Responsible for relocation of aircraft to various airports for required maintenance.
• Created newsletters and assisted with various promotional materials and events.
• Conducted routine aircraft preventative maintenance.
• Led customer tours of facilities and aircraft.
HONORS & ACCOMPLISMENTS
Private Pilot’s License
Florida Bright Futures Scholarship
UCF Book Store Scholarship
President of Strategic Management Group
Employee of the Month
CPR/AED/First Aid Certified
President’s Honor Roll
Advanced user of Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, Power Point), Global Contract Management System (Upside), Sharepoint Server, Discovery Server, HTML, CSS, SAP, Mathcad, ACT Database, Stata.
Cornerstone JCC Family Foundation Manor Care Nursing Home
Humane Society of North Pinellas Palm Harbor Library