CHRISTINA MCCULLERS **** English Saddle Drive, Fayetteville, NC 28314
*.*********@*****.*** • 910-***-**** • Cellular (323) 403- 3370
Corporate-level Finance Professional
Highly skilled dedicated Team-player offering a 20 years stable and progressive experience. Possess proven personnel, customer service, operations, project management skills, as well as diversity in written and verbal communications, leadership, contract negotiation and interpersonal business relationship. Apply excellent critical thinking and problem resolution skills to all projects undertaken. Employ highest level of customer service and quality control to daily management practices to ensure client satisfaction and generate repeat business
Maintain responsibility for all overall operations of facility and projects related to personnel, training, administrative services.
Formulate and implement policies and procedures, manage daily operations
Effectively utilize interpersonal relationship, leadership, and personnel development skills to boost employee satisfaction, and provide training opportunities to enhance skills.
American Star Financial- Remax Golden Empire, Bakersfield, CA 2003 to 2007
Supervised Loan Officers’ preparations of application 1003- Supervised/ trained a staff of 8 Loan Processors employees closely monitoring 26-30 loans in pipelines. Close loans in sufficient time. Selling loan programs Purchase/ Refinance A paper to Sub-prime.
• Million Dollar monthly goal
• Processed loans from inception to completion
• Ordered credit reports to determine debt ratio
• Open Escrow
• Order Appraisals
• Cleared Underwriting and Funding conditions
• Verified VOR, VOE
• Servicing more than 50 lenders and programs suitable for each individual loan
Ameriquest Mortgage / Long Beach Mortgage, Orange CA 1998 to 2003
[Collateral Control Supervisor
Worked directly with, immediate Manager Of Secondary Marketing Department in selling and transferring loans to investors. Supervised and trained a staff of 26 employees updating backlog of collateral loans. Supervised loan vault with stored collateral loans of 5000 plus.
• Revised department standard procedures and forms which proved department success in making above and beyond company goals.
• Obtained customer service relationships with County Recorder, Escrow Title Companies, and Brokers for immediate response to corrections of Schedule A Schedule B and endorsements,
• Rewarding employee incentives to continue to provide excellence.
• Completion of 200 loans daily for signature review for investment purchase.
• Evaluate file documentation to determine the existence of fraud
• Examine loan files to ensure proper recording of transaction
• Investigate irregularities of loans
Southwest Community College, Los Angeles California
Strategic Management Team Building
Leadership Policy Making
Customer Service workshop
American School Of Mortgage
Academy of Title & Escrow
Bank Of America Funding Course