Juan A. Rocha
St. Charles, IL. 60174
Dedicated, hard working, organized individual with a backround in installation and service seeks an opportunity to build a career with a company in the H.V.A.C. industry.
Highlights of Qualifications
• Custom fabrication and installation of sheet metal in residential, new construction and light commercial applications.
• Eleven years experience with 80/90% furnaces, air conditioners, water heaters, humidifiers, U.V. lights, E.A.C. units, boilers.
• Skilled in recognizing and troubleshooting problems in the H.V.A.C. field.
• Committed to patient, observant, and personable interaction with customers and their inquiries.
Environmental Technical Institute May 2000 – November 2000
1. Over 900 hours of H.V.A.C. class/lab time
2. Multiple certifications
Streamwood High School August 1994 - 1999
1. General curriculum
2. Marketing, computers
3. Machine tool shop, Automotive shop, Wood shop
Works well with others, self starter when working independent, great customer relation skills, quick learner, clean cut appearance. Training and learning are priority next to customer satisfaction.
Any Climate Glendale Hts .,IL. MAY 2007 – Present
Job title :Installation/Service Technician. Job description: Lead/Supervise residential jobs –
80/90% furnaces, a/c, duct replacement/ add-on, 80/90% water heaters, 80/90% tankless water heaters with any accessories, duct cleaning, custom sheet metal fabrication. Run service calls, P.M.’s.
Trade Winds Heating and Air Naperville, IL. July 2002 – December 2006
Job title: Lead Install Technician. Job description: Lead/Supervise residential and commercial jobs – furnaces, a/c, duct replacement/add-on, water heaters. Duct cleaning, tank-less water heaters, natural gas generators, gas meter change outs, on the job custom sheet metal fabrication. Help with radient heat, 80/90% boilers, new construction.
Home Comfort Heating and air Des Plaines, IL. January 2002 - April 2002
Job title: Install Helper. Job description: Help with residential furnace, a/c, water heater, duct work installations, new construction, residential and commercial duct cleaning.
LEA Heating and Air East Dundee, IL. July 2001 – December 2001
Job title: Install Helper. Job description: Help with residential furnace, a/c, water heater, duct work, boiler installations, warehouse and delivery duties.