FRANCINE S. GILDON
Proven leader with extensive program management skills, financial and operational experience in, staff and consulting roles. I am recognized as an effective motivational team player with a consistent track record in delivering bottom-line results and improving customer satisfaction and developing strong partner relationships. Strong project management skills; flexibility to manage and maintain multiple projects.
Salesforce.com Great Plains Report Smith Reporting
BRM (Finance) PeopleSoft People Tool 7.5 Crystal Reporting
Oracle (Finance) Ceridian Business Objective Reporting
Order Management System ADP Millennium
Retail Management System BOFA Services Microsoft Access
Internap Network Services, Atlanta, GA. March 2005 – March 2009
Channel Program Support Manager July 2008-March 2009
Worked directly with Agent and Referral Alliance Partners and internal sales groups to create and manage all aspects of channel programs, contracts, and materials that promoted business solutions to partners. Removed obstacles and facilitated the maximum effectiveness of the program. Champion process improvement; challenge processes that are inefficient or counter-productive and establish new processes that improve efficiency. Implement progressive IT channel program marketing experience, including working directly with partners and customers. Created and managed all aspects of channel programs and materials that promoted technology and business solutions to partners.
• Member of a cross-functional team that align channel program requirements with overall business goals.
• Increased recurring monthly revenue by $600k in six month period by sustaining new and existing customer.
• Developed program positioning and messaging that integrated into core marketing initiatives.
• Built marketing relationships with partners to support achievements of channel objectives and revenue targets.
• Facilitate with sales teams and partners to identify local marketing opportunities to drive awareness of business solutions.
• Drove regular communication process with partners and sales teams.
• Established report mechanisms to communicate key metrics to appropriate management levels as well as resource needs.
Commission Analyst (March 2005 – June 2008)
Performed staff support activities needed for the development, implementation, communication and administration of the sales commission and incentive programs, plans, polices and quotas. Processed and reviewed over $850 dollars monthly commission payments reports for accuracy and completeness. Compensated sales force accurately and in a timely manner. Created actual reports that supported commission’s process and procedures. Administered and assisted with translation of contract agreements for third party partners and agents. Processed monthly and quarterly payments to third party agents and referral partners. Compensated employee referral bonuses and royalties. Typically maintained and audited information needed to track revenue. Implemented spreadsheets, dedicated computer programs to gather data for payment calculation or analysis.
FRANCINE S. GILDON 404-***-**** Page Two
• Collected and implemented raw data in Access that is imported into Excel for actual calculations.
• Prepared and analyzed commission forecasts reports to evaluate current sales goals.
• Created weekly reports from the database for revenue reporting.
• Assisted in the development of commission quotas for the sales team.
• Analyzed and managed weekly booking statistics by tier and item level in sales.
• Developed and maintained tables, queries and reports on a monthly basis.
• Assisted IT with the implementation to automate commission process and procedures.
• Ensured that department was in compliance with controls mandated by Internal Audit department.
• Successfully conducted monthly commission review with executive team.
AirGate PCS, Atlanta, GA. October 2001 – March 2005
Sr. Accounts Payable Analyst April 2004 – March 2005
Directed daily supervision of all activities in the accounts payable department. Prepared accounts payable registers and related reports for a $5 million weekly check run. Monitored and reviewed all G/L coding – Accounts Payable Expense report results.
• Ensured timely payments of vendor invoices and expenses vouchers while monitoring account records and control reports.
• Successfully built team leadership to support the accounts payable functions.
• Resolved 1099 issues to ensure accurate tax reporting. Prepared property tax administration.
• Reviewed process to increased productivity.
• Successfully trained co-workers on the new accounting systems.
• Assisted Staff Accountants with bank reconciliation and monthly closings.
• Assisted the Purchasing Manager with the process of purchase orders.
• Supervised a staff of six.
Commission Analyst October 2001 – March 2004
Administered commission payments for approximately 600 sales team members to ensure fairly, equitable commission payments in a timely manner. Created monthly timetable for commission processing cycle. Accrued monthly commission expenses by processing JE for monthly closing to ensure department budget was met.
• Ensured successful implementation of commissioning requirements across all distribution channels.
• Reviewed and analyzed data feeds and partnered with IT in the development and maintained of financial management tracking systems to ensure data integrity.
• Identified and communicated errors and variances across levels of management to streamline process.
• Interfaced with cross-functional teams to improve the timeliness and accuracy of financial reporting.
QWIZ, INC., Atlanta, GA.
Payroll/HR Specialist May 1999 – September 2001
Successfully processed all Payroll and Human Resources functions for 100-US employees as well as duties for European office in the United Kingdom. Administered personnel functions, assisted in screening new hires positions, solidified foundations in all aspects of employee benefits, processed garnishments to employee’s pay. Administrated new hire orientations, training, performance reviews and employee relations
FRANCINE S. GILDON 404-***-**** Page Three
• Analyzed compensation analysis for various positions throughout the company.
• Successfully administrated the 401K plans, processed job descriptions, and created Benchmark Compensation Surveys.
• Processed monthly GL interface from payroll, payroll tax reconciliation, and payroll tax filing to close monthly statements.
• Processed all W-2’s and year-end reporting.
• Audited and processed benefit invoices ensuring accuracy.
• Developed a business relationship with vendors for smoother operations.
B.S. – Business Management (Candidate) - Strayer University, Atlanta, Georgia
Concentration in Acquisition and Contract Management.