Oluyinka H. Elegbede
Master of Science: Environmental/ Natural Gas Engineering
Texas A & M University, Kingsville-TX
Graduated May 2012
Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering
University of Lagos, Lagos-Nigeria
Graduated January 2007
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Experienced in Oil and Gas processing and Wells maintenance
• knowledge in reservoir engineering concepts and processes
• Skilled in Water Survival and Swing rope
• Knowledge on the design and blue print interpretation
• Skilled in both oral and virtual presentation of design materials
• Familiar with quality controls, costs management and production processes
• Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks
• Excellent decision making and time management.
• Ability to apply mechanical engineering principles in the design of products and equipment.
Professional Work Experience:
Mobil Producing Nigeria (Exxon)
Usari Production Platform, Nigeria-April 2008 – February 2009
Mechanical Engineer (Maintenance Dept. Offshore Location)
• Performed performance analysis on operation equipment/machines to maximize down-time and breakdown
• Supported operations on well testing, production data analysis, and production logging activities from design through analysis.
• Collected Sand and Water samples for analysis purposes
• Carried out Compressor Maintenance/ Reservoir pump Repairs and general offshore maintenance duties.
• Enforced safety operations and promote HSA awareness within Offshore facilities
• Carried out quality control and also perform circle counting for continuous production circle
• Attended management training on production management and equipment-life-circle awareness
• Gained exposure to real time engineering decision making processes and advancement through mentorship and coaching.
Guinness Nigeria Plc
Lagos-Nigeria-October 2002 – April 2003
Mechanical Engineer (Maintenance Dept)
• Performed general plant maintenance on Industrial Evaporation and compression systems
• Developed outstanding communication, multitasking and leadership skills through daily interaction with customers, management and colleagues.
• Performed low voltage wiring on circuits and control systems to regulate flow channels in Lube Stations
• Used power tools and hand tools Operated forklift and other Lifting equipments
• Trained new employees on station management and isle awareness
College Research and Capstone Project
• EMISSIONS INVENTORY FOR A TYPICAL HYDRAULIC FRACKING FACILITY. (CASE STUDY, EAGLE FORD SHALE)
•Computer Software: Hydraulic modeling System (HEC-HMS), Microsoft Office, EPANET, Math Lab, AUTOCAD.
•Professional Societies: National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE)- Treasurer (2010)
Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE)