HENRY Z. VIDAL
SAN ANTONIO, TX *8226
Proven Manager with diversified experience in the areas of accounting, payroll, warehousing, purchasing, and inventory control. Functional knowledge of personal computers. Satisfactory verbal and written communication skills. Detail-oriented and highly organized with excellent figure aptitude. Good supervisory and staff training abilities. Dedicated and conscientious work ethic, able to work independently or as a participating member in a team environment.
PARENT/CHILD INCORPORATED, San Antonio, TX Mar 1999-Sept 2009
Procurement Documents Coordinator
Ensure the proper documentation of the purchase orders, receiving reports and Fundware reports generated by the procurement department.
• Ensure the accuracy of documentation of purchase orders and receiving reports.
• Review and analyze the procurement documents process and develop programs to improve the effectiveness of the area and overall operation of the department.
• Develop programs to improve efficiency and operation of department.
• Design, establish, and maintain an organization structure and staffing to effectively accomplish the organization’s goals and objectives; recruits, employs, trains, supervise, and evaluate department staff.
• Problem resolution; motivate staff to achieve productivity and performance goals
• Supervise six employees in documents departments.
CHILDREN’S ASSOCIATION FOR MAXIMUM POTENTIAL,
Lackland AFB, TX May 1996-Mar 1999
Responsible for all accounting, payroll, payables, accounts receivables. Responsible for documents associated with annual financial audit.
• Prepared quarterly reports, reconciled bank statements, prepared monthly financials.
SOUTHWEST MENTAL HEALTH CENTER, San Antonio, TX Feb 1991-May 1996
Accounts Payable (Feb 1991-May 1996)
Processed payables to vendors.
• Processed payroll for two companies.
• Created journal entries for month end financial reports.
BBA in Accounting, St. Mary’s University, San Antonio, TX
Intermediate knowledge of: computer skills, Excel
Basis knowledge of: Fundware software
Bi-lingual - Spanish
National Head Start Association