Seeking a sales role within a global and professional environment to bring value to the sales team, add value for the customers and grow with the company
• 9 Years of successful Sales, and Customer Service experience
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Strategy and results driven, recognizing opportunities, customer service oriented
• An initiator, energetic team player who works well under pressure
• Fluent in English, Farsi and strong knowledge of French language
Customer Service Representative Oct 2010- July 2012
Art for Everyday Inc., Toronto, ON
• Answer all inquiries about products, accounts and services and dispatch the suitable customer service associate to address questions and ensure that each customer receives outstanding service
• Maintain awareness of all promotions and advertisements
• Received processed and verified the accuracy of orders from customers utilizing the organization’s internal CRM/mainframe systems and customer purchase orders.
• Correct the errors and faults after the investigation and by following company and customer records
• Generate invoices and credit for customers and follow up with A/R to make sure that all accounts are up to date
• Adjust the complaints concerning services or the products
• Maintained liaison with other departments for order completion, and in order to achieve goals.
• Generate weekly, monthly report regarding current customers, new ones and their purchase.
Sales Supervisor Jan03 – Oct 09
Samia Manch Group, Dubai-UAE, Tehran- Iran
• Supervised and conducted performance evaluation on sales staff
• Conducted vast market research and created an exclusive sales pipeline
• Contributed in planning the 5 years of company’s sales objectives
• Visited prospective sales potentials to sell required equipment on a regular basis
• Prepare and deliver presentation that explains products or services to actual and prospective customers
• Developed sales plan to introduce new products in new markets by attending international trade shows, conferences and other marketing events in middle east and Europe
• Arranging the supervisors on testing, inspection, installation, commissioning, training and after sales services for the equipment sold to the customers.
• Arranging bid participation including breakdown of prices, terms of payment, joint ventures and sub-contractors arrangements.
General Business Studies Certificate 2011-2012
Seneca College, Toronto, Ontario
College Diploma in Applied Computer 1996-1999
Tehran Azad University, Tehran, Iran
Sales and Marketing Program, Tehran University, Iran 2008
Excellent References are Available upon Request