Jose M. Rondon .C 631-***-****
** ******** **, *********, **-11717 firstname.lastname@example.org
Summary of Qualification:
• Knowledge doing inventory in retails store.
• Over 2 years experience in warehouse work operations and moving equipment. ( Electric Pallet Jack, Forklift and gas fuel hi- low experience)
• Physically strong able to lift over 70 Lbs.
• Hard worker, follow instructions easily, willing to learn new tasks, work well under pressure, outstanding record of attendance.
• Bilingual Fluent in Spanish and English.
• Basic computer knowledge, experience in assembly and production work.
Professional Experience and Skills
12/2008 – 11/2008
Shipping and receiving
Pick and Pack orders
• United Parcel Post (UPS)
Farmingdale, NY 11735
11/2007 - 07/2008
(forklift driver) load and unload truck
Scan packages and make shore they were in perfect condition
• RGIS Inventory Specialist
Melville, NY 11747
02/2008 – 08/2008
(Auditor clerk) Provide accurate, reliable and efficient inventory services.
Compiled and maintained records of quantity, type and value of material, equipment, merchandise and supplies in stock.
Executed daily operations of basic math add, subtract, multiple and divide.
Posted total inventory records, manually and using computer.
Prepare reports, such as inventory balance, price list and shortages.
• FROST KING (Thermwell Products Co., Inc.)
Mahwah, NJ 07430
Pick, pack and weight orders.
Perform Responsible for safe forklift driving, order picking, and stocking of Thermwell products at this loading/unloading of trucks on a daily basis.
Prepared items for shipment.
Affixed shipping label on packed cartons.
Trained and managed 2 years by FROST KING co. to use a electric jack and drive a forklift.
Examined outgoing shipment to ensure shipments met specifications.
Deliver supplies to warehouses.
John. F. Kennedy high school -- 4 years – graduated
Paterson, NJ 07503