Aircraft Detailer (Interior / Exterior Cleaning Crew) STEVEN MILLER
Canoga Park, CA 91304 Email: email@example.com Cell: 818-***-****
Shipping Receiving Specialist, Mail File Clerk, Administrative Assistant, Computer Operator
with over 20 years experience. Articulate written and verbal communication skills. Commended on
ability to take responsibility for achieving goals and meeting deadlines. U.S. Army Veteran with a demonstrated willingness to organize, direct, and manage demanding work loads.
Areas of Expertise
• Exceptional Organizational Skills
• Shipping Receiving Specialist
• Mail Machine and Computer Operations
• Inventory Control
• Customer Relations
• Proficient in POS Cashier Operations
• Accurate Data Entry
• Calibration Scheduling
Shipping Receiving Supply Clerk
• Processed Fed Ex/UPS Shipments up to 100 daily depending on workload.
• Received deliveries.
• Stored supplies on pallets, moving around to create space for new pallets in supply room.
• Organized and maintained inventory of general office supplies determining if quantities meet needs.
• Ensured 100% accuracy in shipping addresses and quantities/net weights in receiving incoming items.
Mail and File Clerk
• Operated Pitney Bowes, Ascom Hasler, and Neopost mail machines for postage metering of U.S. mail.
• Processed up to 500 envelopes daily depending on workload.
• Weighed items on scale for correct postage amounts.
• Sorted paperwork and added into employee files in order, and filed alphabetically up to 500 daily.
• Operated IBM 3090 mainframe MVS/JES2, Hewlett Packard 9000, and Prime EDI network systems.
• Operated Versatec/Benson plotters printing airplane design drawings.
• Operated Xerox 9700 and IBM 3800/3820 laser printers for report generation.
• Operated IBM 3480 tape drives.
• Performed daily backups, file transfers, batches and archives.
• Broke down and filed computer print output.
• Set priority of jobs in output queue by request of programmers and engineers.
• Distributed reports and plots to employees from computer room.
2011-2012 Administrative Support Amgen (Temporary Contractor) Thousand Oaks, CA
2009-2010 Administrative Supply Clerk U.S. Census Bureau Northridge, CA
2007-2009 Receiving Coordinator Follett Higher Education Group Malibu, CA
2005-2007 Shipping Receiving Clerk CGM Findings Company Tarzana, CA
2005 Shipping Specialist Fed Ex Kinkos Westlake Village, CA
2003-2004 Mail Clerk APR Consulting Agency Tustin, CA
2000-2002 Provisioning Clerk Teletech Holdings Corporation N. Hollywood, CA
Data Processing AA 09/1983 SANTA MONICA COLLEGE SANTA MONICA, CA
STEVEN MILLER 8726 INDEPENDENCE AVE #115
Canoga Park, CA 91304
Dear HR Recruiter,
In the interest of exploring employment opportunities I am enclosing my resume attached for your review. I would welcome the opportunity to join the team at A PLUS AIRCRAFT CLEANING in VAN NUYS, CA. I have experience weighing items, packaging, inventory, and pallet jack operation. I am familiar/knowledgable with MS WORD and EXCEL, and willing to train for forklift operation. My salary requirement is $14/hour. Although I have no experience as an aircraft cleaner, it sounds like an interesting job I would enjoy being trained for.
As my resume indicates, I have ten years of mail/shipping/receiving/supply/
administrative clerk work experience. I pride myself on my strong work ethic and
good communication skills. In addition, I understand the importance of giving
outstanding customer service. I am punctual and a reliable/dependable worker.
Please contact me at your convenience to schedule an appointment to discuss how
my qualifications meet your company’s requirements. Thank you for your consideration
and I look forward to meeting with you.