A hardworking, capable and motivated team leader with vast supervisory experience. Possessing a responsible attitude and also a proven ability to organise and bring the best out in a team. I have excellent management, negotiation and motivational skills giving all of the team I control the guidance, support and an experienced view of how they should deal with meeting their objectives for new business production hence enabling our company to move forward and achieve its ultimate goal of market saturation of our product.
The Wizards (PEPSI) - Pakistan
SUPERVISOR Sep 2011 – Jun 2012
Responsible for organizing and leading a team and developing and delivering the company’s Sales and Marketing strategy within a specific region. In charge of ensuring that existing and new customer relationships are strengthened to continue to grow. Although office-based, also required to spend a considerable amount of time visiting sales teams in the field
• Generating new business by leveraging existing relationships, prospecting, conducting market analysis.
• Developing and maintaining efficient & effective reporting systems for tracking prospects from initial enquiry through to close.
• Identifying and developing sustainable relationships with key accounts at both strategic and tactical level.
• Recruiting, training and developing new sales and marketing teams.
• In charge of over 50 staff.
• Driving and managing the entire sales process – targeting to top prospects, identifying client solutions, negotiating and closing.
• Acting as a role model for junior staff by setting high standards through personal behaviour and actions.
• Ensuring staff complies with all company policies, processes and procedures, and addressing any shortfalls.
Alif Quimica Industrial - Mozambique
MANAGER Jun 2008 – Jul 2010
Responsible for the tasks delegated by the Directors. In charge of the workplace and ensuring it’s smooth running and operation in the absence of the Director. Providing support to the Director in the planning and executing of all complex activities and tasks. Doing this by highlighting the impact, risks and consequences of any decisions and also coming up with possible alternatives and different perspectives to business problems. Creating a constructive environment and organizing brainstorming sessions where ideas can be generated from all involved stakeholders. Also responsible for building goodwill & loyalty from customers. Auditing the work environment to ensure compliance with Health & Safety standards.
• Delegating work duties to individual staff members.
• Deputising in the absence of the management team.
• Identifying and evaluating employee training requirements.
• Carrying out staff appraisals, managing performance and disciplining staff.
• Developing, managing and implementing promotions.
• Monitoring Key Performance Indicators.
• Writing reports for senior management and delivering presentations.
• International Marketing.
• Inventory Management.
• Production Planning.
• Having a responsible attitude, remaining calm under pressure and possessing
superb decision making skills.
• Assigning tasks to staff & clearly explaining how those duties are to be done.
SGS - Pakistan
BUSINES DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER 2007 – 2008
• Dealing with the corporate clients includes, Pharmaceutical companies, Textiles mills and Importers.
• Coordinated with the technical staff to enhance the product portfolio of the company.
• Developed SOP’s and work process for simplification practices valid for business.
NKR Engineering - Pakistan
SALES ENGINEER 2006 – 2007
• Job responsibilities includes, client search, persuasion, negotiation, recovery, follow ups etc.
• Supported customer service metrics in conformance with current company goals for order fill and on-time delivery.
Pakistan Security Printing Corporation - Pakistan
ASSISTANT MANAGER SALES 2005 – 2006
• Prime responsibilities includes dealing with prestigious clients, approaching the target client, persuade the prospect client, negotiating the prices, tracking the consignment, follow ups.
• Actively involved with sales and marketing team in forecasting, analyzed forecast variances and intimated actions for accuracy.
Ahmed Trading - Pakistan
MARKETING EXECUTIVE 2004 – 2005
• Deals with the corporate clients, especially Pharmaceuticals & Cosmetics companies.
• Monitoring and reporting to senior managers on the effectiveness of strategies/campaigns.
Pfizer Laboratories/ABBOTT - Pakistan
SUPERVISOR 1995 – 2004
• Having experience of over seven years in production department, looking after the day to day routine matters.
• Developed Master Production Schedule (MPS) and set time frame of manufacturing operations to meet order requirements.
• Calculated materials needs and created material master list and Bill of Material (BOM) in system.
Habib Oil Mills - Pakistan
TRAINEE 1994 – 1995
• Worked in QC department for one year. Developed SOP’s and work process for simplification practices valid for business.
• Able to manage complex sales processes and negotiations to a successful conclusion.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong marketing orientation with the ability to develop strategies to edge out the competition.
• Constantly looking at way to improve performance, achieve set targets and build the company’s brand.
• Ability to take ownership of issues and to work alone with little or no supervision.
• Extremely organised with a high level of attention to detail.
• Ability to respond to timeframes and deadlines with pace.
• Calmly responding to accident and emergency situations.
• Sales, marketing and merchandising.
• Flexible, open to ideas and willing to learn.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
Hamdard University 2001 – 2004
Al Khair University 1998 – 2000
BCS Computer Science
Jinnah Polytechnic Institute 1991 – 1993
DAE Mechanical Technology
Jinnah Govt. College 1988 – 1989
Intermediate Pre Engineering
Little Folk’s School 1986 – 1987
• One day training on Image Power by Narejo Human Resources.
• Four weeks training in CAM (Computer Aided Manufacturing) form Pak Swiss Training Centre.
• One year training in Mechanical Drafting form Technical Training Centre.
• Four days training on Hygiene, GMP, Safety & Good Housekeeping conducted by Corporate Management Consultancy International.
• Seminars Attended
Role of Auditors in managing good governance.
Enhancing your acceptability factor.
WTO and the coming challenges.
COM PUT ER SK I LLS
• Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Project)
• Proficient knowledge on SQL server applications
Father’s Name: Muhammad Sabir.
Date of Birth : 17th April 1971.
Available upon request.