John E. Riser
Chapin, South Carolina 29036
Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia 23220. Bachelor of Science, Concentration in Marketing. December, 1986.
Richard Bland College of the College of William and Mary, Petersburg, Virginia 23805. Associate Degree in Science, May, 1984.
B2B Sales to both Existing and New Accounts, Consistent Top Performer 100+ Percent Profit Objectives with Yearly Sales in Excess of $1.7MM
Senior Sales Representative, R. R. Donnelley. 1210 Key Road, Columbia, South Carolina 29210. March 1989 – Present.
• Responsible for All State of South Carolina Agencies, March 1989 – Present.
~Work directly with agency department heads to streamline information distribution process;
~Develop product/service specifications to meet customers print solution requirements;
~Identify and develop new applications to enhance customer processes;
~Coordinate project research to develop unique solutions for customer applications;
• National Account Coordinator Cryovac/SealedAir Corporation, Duncan, South Carolina. August 2007 – Present.
~First Point of contact for all customer relation nationwide;
~Coordinate product inventory for all 15 locations nationwide, Mexico and Canada;
~Identify like application/products to maximize use and minimize customer cost;
~ Develop products with Customer R&D to meet internal and external customer specifications;
• On-Site Account Program Manager, Unum/Provident/Colonial Supplemental Insurance Company, Columbia, South Carolina. October 1999 -2003.
~First point of contact for customer relation detail at the Executive Director level;
~Coordinate daily work duties of three on-site personnel to include in house customer service, field agent service, product production and distribution;
~Develop and maintain processes for internal workflow to prevent/reduce backorder of over 2000 active products;
~Design and implement procedures to maintain service levels set by the customer;
Sales Service Representative, Deluxe Check Printers, Inc. 3405 Commerce Road, Richmond, Virginia 23234. May, 1986 – March 1989.
• Serviced and sold to existing customer accounts;
• Handled customer relations details and day-today issues of the client;
• Implemented special financial service programs, such as Signature line, Home Equity, and DDA programs
• Procurement of new account kits for over 500 bank branches throughout Virginia;
• Designed order procedures that drastically reduced turn-around time for production art;
Seven year member of Moore Achievement Club, Form System of the Year 1993, Top Sales Representative for assignments over 1MM in sales 1994, Contributing member of Top district of the Year 1996, Account Executive Recognition 2000.