MICHAEL S. NEUENSWANDER II
**** ***** ****** • La Mesa, California • 91941
Objective: Seek a Bartender position.
Summary of Qualifications
• One year of experience.
• The ability to mix and serve beverages from bars which there are a lot of varieties and brands of liquor, soda, beer, and wine.
• Great knowledge of the correct proportions and mixtures to use in preparing beverages according to name request from patrons or customer.
• Strong ability to recognize intoxicated or unruly patrons and to resolve the problem or seek assistance if needed.
• The ability to collect tabs in appropriate amounts and reconcile them with the quantities and prices of items dispensed.
• The ability to provide top of the class customer and personal service.
• Uncommon ability to quickly recognize impending shortages of supplies based on the volume of business and insure their timely replacement.
Shamrock Shack Bar & Grill, San Diego, CA 2007 - Present
• Mix and serve a wide variety of beverages by combining ingredients such as liquors, soda, water, sugar, bitters, and fruit garnishes.
• Serve liqueur, beer, and wine, and are skillfully mix such beverages as Margarita, Zombie, and kamikaze.
• Collect tabs or cash in appropriate amounts and accountable for cash and inventory for the period worked.
• Responsible for the proper operation of the bar, receipts, and inventory accountability.
• Removed empty bottles and trash.
• Maintain supplies of items such as glassware and trays.
• Mixed and prepared flavors for mixed drinks.
• Replenished supplies of equipment at service bars
• Ran cash registers.
• Sliced and pitted fruit used to garnish drinks.
• Stocked cabinets and serving areas with condiments, and refilled condiment containers as necessary.
• Stocked refrigerating units with wines and bottled beer, and replaced empty beer kegs.
• Washed glasses and other serving equipment at bars.
• Wiped tables and seats with dampened cloths, and replaced dirty tablecloths.
Helix Charter High School Diploma (2004)
San Diego Bartending Academy (2007)
Ezzie “Shamrocks Bar Manager”
Mario “Advertizing Manager”
Harold “Business Owner”
Jose “General Manager”