Jennifer Danielle Clayton
Long term career development and achievement utilizing my business expertise to obtain and surpass personal and corporate goals.
A Mortgage Industry Executive offering 18 years of proven Sales, Business Development, and Management accomplishments. Entrepreneurial management philosophy with focus on strategic planning and the achievements of profit goals. Effective communicator; consulting and developing networks for continuous Sales leads. Effectively proven to surpass goals and deadlines. Top 5% throughout career.
* Top producer with pipelines continuously exceeding $1,000,000+++++++
* Highly motivated, reliable, confident, and committed to professional standards.
* Superior knowledge in Real Estate, Retail, and Wholesale lending practices.
* Excellent troubleshooter with the ability to quickly identify problems and implement practical and long-term solutions.
*Innovative with excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and extensive experience in customer service, client relations, and business development.
* Superior problem solving abilities, with excellent analytical and investigative skills being creative and results orientated.
* Outstanding organizational, time management, and superior negotiation skills.
* Excellent Training, Presentation, and Management skills.
COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
Customized Software and Systems, – PC/MAC -Point–DU/LP– Geneis2000 – Byte - Act–Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, FrontPage, Access, Outlook, Works–Quicken–Adobe–Adobe Photoshop–Adobe Suite – Corel – HTML –Muvee-Inter - FNMA/FMHLC, FHA/VA, Purchase, Refi, Const2Perm, A-D paper, Secondary Market, Underwriting, Processing, Funding, Closing, B2B Development, Prospecting, Cold calling, Marketing, Tele/Web Marketing, Advertising, Credit-Financial & Business Analysis, Presentation, and Training in all forms.
Mortgage Industry Executive St. Louis, MO Metro – Sept. 1989 to Present
Sr. Loan Officer AlwaysLending.com – An Exclusive agent of Flagstar Bank
Experienced Mortgage Professionals – June 2007 – to Jan. 2008 (Closed)
Account Executive MortgageIT, Inc. / Deutsche Bank – Dec 2006 – April 2007 (Closed)
Continuous work from 2003 – Dec 2007 in the industry All companies out of business
Self Employed – Web Hosting & Design July 2003 – June 2006 PT
Account Executive World Savings – May 2001 – Nov. 2003
Self Employed – Mortgage Dec 1998 – Apr 2001
Account Executive Delta Funding Corp. - March 1998 – November 1998
Account Executive Commonwealth United Mortgage - Denver, CO Jan. 1996 – Feb. 1997
EDUCATION 1984-1988 Alton High School * 1989 – 1991 Lewis & Clark College
* 2007 Career Education Systems/Real Estate License- MO