Dipak Kumar Madhukar
S/O Shri Balchand Prasad
State – U.P. India, Pin-221103
DIPAK KUMAR MADHUKAR
Date of Birth: 12- 08-1982
CAREER OBJECTIVE AS GEOPHYSICIST :
To recur a progressive career appointment, offering challenges and responsibility where I can establish myself as a successful professional.
from June 2008 to Dec 2011, working as a Geophysicist in Shiv-Vani Oil and Gas (Max-tech oil and gas +Advantage oil and gas) Exploration service Ltd.
Presently I am working as a Geophysicist in Encardio Rite Electronics Pvt Ltd Company in Lucknow since Dec 2011 to till now. In this company I am working on Tunnel Seismic prediction (TSP) which is a new technology for tunnel to predict about different types of rock in tunnel by using seismic method. TSP is an instrument which is manufactured by Amberg Technology from Switzerland.
In Shiv Vani oil and gas exploration service ltd
Industrial Project Handled:
1. Employer : Shiv-Vani Oil and Gas service Limited
Client : Oil India Limited
Block : Digboi-Marghritta 3D block
Area : 792.79 Sq/km.
Prospect / Location: Assam / Digboi-Marghritta
Designation : Geophysicist
Crew : Seismic
Recorder : Aram-Aries & RAS-24 Seistronix
Status : Complete.
About Area: The block Digboi-Marghritta covering an area of 792.79 Sq/km. is located in
the East side of Assam in Digboi area.
2. Employer : Shiv-Vani Oil and Gas service Limited
Client : O.N.G.C.
Block : Sibasagar
Area : 828.28 Sq/km.
Prospect / Location: Sibasagar (Assam)
Designation : Geophysicist Crew : Seismic
Recorder : Sercel 428 XL & RAS-24 Seistronix
In Encardio rite electronic Pvt Ltd
1. Prediction range from tunnel head to inside rock is
1. The tunnel will be the longest road tunnel in India and is expected to reduce the distance between MANALI and KEYLONG by about 60 km.
2. Length of Tunnel: 8.8 km.
3. Shape of Tunnel: horseshoe.
4. Finished width: 10.00 m at road level.
5. General altitude of the tunnel: 3,000–3,100 m.
6. Designated vehicular speed: 80 km/h.
7. Temperature variation in the area: 25–30 C during May–June, -30 to -20 C during Dec–Jan.
I obtained my M.Sc. (Tech.) degree in Geophysics with first class marks in 2008 from Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, India.
I obtained my B.Sc. degree in Geology (Hons.) in 2004 from Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, India.
FIELD TRAINING & SUMMER TRAINING
• Summer Training at ONGC Dehradoon in Seismic Processing & Interpretation.
• Ten days exposure Geophysical activities in different section (Ground Water, Seismology, Seismic, and Gravity & Magnetic) in NGRI Hyderabad.
• Eight days exposure of Geophysical activities in different section of IMD Pune.
• Operating Systems: WINDOWS, UNIX & DOS and also MS Office, Sufficient knowledge about computer maintenance.
• Knowledge of Programming languages like C & C++, FORTRAN–77.
• Knowledge of geophysical software like MESA, Surfer, Seistronix, Aram–Aries, Sercel-428XL.
• Operating Geophone testing instrument SMT-300, SMT-200 and also hand GPS.
• Working knowledge of UP-HOLE and LVL (Low Velocity Layer) and quality control of DATA in field and management.
RESPONSIBILITY IN COMPANY
• Acquire / Interpret up-hole/LVL data.
• Evaluate acquisition attributes.
• Prepare the near surface model.
• Verify the results of ground equipment tests.
• Provide the recording crew with script files.
• Receive all seismic data, OB logs, Shooters DPR, Output SPS, daily test files from recording division .
• QC the recorded data / results and interaction with client QC for his acceptance.
• Communication of rejects / repeats / skips / recoveries to all concerned.
• Preparation of crew DPR.
• Preparation of final SPS, after editing with the help of MESA software.
• Check the geometry of recorded data against prepared SPS & rectify / notify.
• Prepare contract deliverables for submission to client.
• Working knowledge of different types Geotechnical instrument such as Inclinometer, in place inclinometer, MPBX (multipurpose borehole extensometer), load cell, Piezometers etc.
• Working knowledge of Gas Analyzer (GA3K3) instrument of Geo tech U.K.
• Society of Exploration Geophysicist, (SEG)
• Member of World Oil.
• Member of EDGE.
Conferences and Seminars Attended
• National Conference on "Earthquake Processes and Seismic Hazards" at Department of Geophysics, Banaras Hindu University Varanasi during 29-30 July 2005.
Language Proficiency (Read, Write and Speak)
• Hindi, English.
• Interacting with people, listening music, and Singing song.
• Playing chess, cricket and running.
• GATE QUALIFIED IN 2007 with all INDIA RANK 372.
DECLEARATION AND SIGNATURE
I hereby affirm that the informations in this document are accurate and true to the best of my knowledge.
Date : 04-08-12 DIPAK KUMAR MADHUKAR
Place : Varanasi (Geophysicist)
Encardio Rite Electronics Pvt Ltd
Shiv-Vani Oil & Gas (Max-tech oil and
Gas +Advantage oil and gas) Exp.
Service Ltd. .