858-***-**** • *********@*****.***
Qualifications for Senior-Level Manager
Top-producing, results-oriented professional with 20+ years of experience developing and implementing marketing, sales, and business growth operations in the US and worldwide for large, Fortune 500 companies and start-up ventures. Defines objectives, sets priorities, and provides vision and direction to drive goal attainment. Offers a proven track record of monitoring day-to-day operations to ensure departments are meeting goals and objectives, following policies and procedures, and providing services effectively and efficiently; takes corrective action as appropriate. Holds an active Secret Security Clearance. Additional areas of expertise include:
Training/Development Quality Control Vendor/Supplier Relations
Outsourcing/US and Global Process/Operations Improvements P&L/Budget Responsibility
Business Growth/Marketing/Sales Risk Assessment Client Acquisition/Retention
• Orchestrated the development and implementation of US based and global operations to support 100,000 vehicles under managed services for a $50 million start up.
• Developed a new operational and managed services model to support 85,000 vehicles.
• Built an operational and marketing model to assist companies to gain access to markets that politically were not accessible to them.
• Generated $49 million annually in additional revenue by successfully managing the deployment of 160,000 work stations for the US Navy.
• Increased business by $49.6 million annually by selling and marketing test lab products and services to General Motors operations in Mesa, Arizona and Michigan.
• Successfully managed EDS’s west cost operations, reaching business growth and target objectives of $76 million.
• Participated in selling and implementing a $350 million Common Office Enterprise (COe) SLA between General Motors and EDS to support 85,000 customers.
• Grew an account with Microsoft from $5 million to $80 million in revenue per year.
SMARTDRIVE, Director of Global Operations 2007 to 2008
Developed new corporate and SMB accounts through effective B2B sales and marketing, networking, professional presentation, and follow up. Accounts included Veolia, Allied Waste, Salvation Army, US Concrete, Lomas, and more. Created the client executive support model and organization. Integrated operations in India and the US with over 300 employees. Directed onsite and outsourced operations, including budgets, expenses, and performance of the facilities. Managed relationships with vendors and suppliers. Developed and implemented global processes, organizations, workflow, and metrics to manage and measure operations. Reported to the COO and CEO.
858-***-**** • *********@*****.*** • Page Two
CAREER TRACK, CONTINUED
DRIVECAM, Director of Global Operations 2006 to 2007
Led the account executive team responsible for 125 client accounts and 60,000 vehicles in the fleet and transportation industries. Developed and implemented the account executive model to support customers. Defined, selected, implemented, and managed the onshore and global operations of strategic partners and vendors in the Philippines, France, Israel, India, San Diego, and Iowa (Sitel, HTMT, Infosys, Caleris) to deliver SLA based quality performance. Defined the measurements for quality, performance, and scalability. Worked with telecommunication providers to provide the bandwidth and infrastructure solutions to support multiple operations. Reported to the Senior VP of Global Operation.
PITC LLC, Partner and Managing Director 2005 to 2006
Provided strategic, tactical, and operational direction to Fortune 500 companies looking to expand into new markets and locations in the US and globally. Identified market trends and developed marketing strategies for a variety of products and services, including high-tech products and solutions. Provided direction and input into operations strategy and implementation (timelines, resources, budgets, etc.) Developed financial models and analysis, market research, and sales and marketing penetration strategies. Led contract negotiations and vendor selection, resolved operational issues, and managed projects to completion.
ELECTRONIC DATA SYSTEMS (EDS), Director of Service Delivery 1985 to 2005
Supported various initiatives, ensuring overall client satisfaction, for such companies as Microsoft, General Motors, Navy Marine Corp Intranet (NMCI), Motorola, and State of Arizona. A complete list of projects is available upon request.
WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY, Master of Science, Industrial Engineering and Operations
LAWRENCE TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY, Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering
EDS Enterprise Leadership (MEL) Program Certification