Oak Park, MI ****7
To be an asset to your company and better my experience within the company
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS:
• Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal and customer-service skills: Strong
communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to act as a resource for, provide customer
service in a courteous manner to and work effectively with diverse groups of people at various levels.
• Ability to work accurately, with interruptions, to meet deadlines: Ability to work in a flexible way that
allows for changes in assignments and priorities depending upon identified needs of the unit
• Good organizational, time management, customer service and problem-solving skills and the ability
to work accurately and meet deadlines with frequent interruptions: Organizational skills sufficient to
prioritize work and complete assignments accurately, either independently or as part of a team.
• Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team: Ability to work in a flexible way that allows
for changes in assignments and priorities depending upon identified needs of the unit.
• Ability to exercise flexibility, initiative, good judgment and discretion: Ability to exercise good judgment
and discretion in handling confidential materials and matters. Flexibility to work effectively in a changing
environment. Ability to adapt to changes in work environment and work assignments.
Telemarketer, 09/2008 - 06/2009, Insight Teleservices, Inc, Southfield, MI
Apartment Manager, 03/2002 - 10/2008, Rosewood Manor, Oak Park, MI
Housekeeping, 08/2004 - 01/2005, Marriott Hotel, Southfield, MI
Stock, 09/2002 - 05/2004, Franks Nursery, Oak Park, MI
G.E.D - General Studies
Franklin Adult Education, MI
. - Liberal Arts
Oakland Community College, MI
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES:
CCW, State of Michigan, MI