A year long program that provides 21-week intensive, hands-on professional writing and technical skills development, as well as a 6 month corporate internship at leading New York City corporations. Courses include Information Technology, Business Communications, Quality Assurance, Financial Operations, Professional Skills, and Business Math.
New York City College of Technology 01/2010-Present
Studying Sales and Marketing.
Benjamin Banneker Academy High School 09/2005-2009
Studied Pre-Engineering. Participated in Youth Venture programs as well as the Football Team.
Liberty Tax Service- Marketer 01/201*-**-****
• Partner with Franchisee’s/Area Developers and Regional Directors to develop and support implementation of field marketing plans
• Coach, Train, and Mentor seasonal/permanent Local Marketing Managers serving the Franchisee’s
• Responsible for communicating tools to Regional Directors/Area Developer’s/ and Franchisee’s on a variety of marketing topics and at a variety of venues
• Provide Marketing Intelligence and recommendations to Area Developers
• Support new and under-performing offices with awareness-building efforts
• Support Area Developers/Franchisee’s in assigned Regions
• Assist in the evaluation and selection of Guerilla Marketing vendors
• Support Regional Directors with business case analysis
• Monitor programs and reports, Inspire compliance, identify best practices, and areas for improvement
• Visit assigned areas to improve utilization of Liberty Tax Service Guerilla Marketing initiatives, assist Franchisees with understanding tools available for better execution and follow up where needed
• Increase the marketing acumen within the Region
Home Depot- Sales Associate 03/2010-08/2011
• Ensure customers receive the best possible service through suggestive selling and product knowledge.
• Process customer purchases.
• Contribute to the achievement of the store sales plan.
• Maintain inventory levels and stock.
Department of Consumer Affairs – Compliance Aide 12/2007-12/2009
• Ensuring that customers and businesses benefit from fair and vibrant marketplace.
• Enforce laws relating to the licensing of businesses and occupations.
• Offering for sale and sale of all commodities and services at every level of distribution and trade in conjunction with compliance with consumer protection laws.
• Four years of experience in customer service and sales.
• Well-organized and skilled in inventory control, cashier management and order processing.
• Remarkable ability to analyze reports and solve problems.
• Hard working and energetic with excellent communication skills.
• Deep knowledge and skilled in PowerPoint, MS word, MS excel, Photoshop, Adobe, and Internet Research and Navigation.