Delhi - *10033.
I look forward to get associated with a professionally driven and progressive enterprise, where I can significantly contribute towards the organizational and personal growth
• Financial Modeling
• Financial Valuation
• Financial Statement and Cash Flow Analysis
• Capital Market
• Mergers and Acquisitions
• System Trading, Algorithmic Trading, Auto Trading
• Strategy Building
• Back testing
• Portfolio Building
• Money Management
• Trade station Omega Prosuite 2000i
• Trade station RINA Portfolio Mestro
• Easy Language and VBScript.
• Technical and Fundamental analysis of stocks and commodity
• Impressive Reporting and Presentation skills
• Equity Research Analysis
Algo Trade Manager at Lares Softech Pvt Ltd
Duration: 1 Dec 2011 to till date.
Building strategy and analyses existing strategies.
Research Analyst at Guidestone Trading Solution.
Duration: 23rd Feb. 2010 to 30 Nov 2011.
Building new strategy with the help of Technical analysis, mathematics and Money management.
Building new strategies and optimizing exiting strategies for system trading.
Back testing of Strategies and their Performance on historical and current data of Stocks.
Auto-traded live at striker and results displayed are actual with commissions included.
Portfolio Management with selected stocks.
MBA (Finance and Marketing) from Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management, Kolkata.www.eiilm.edu.in
Training in Technical Analysis:
By: Anjan Chakraborty
Technical Analyst / Faculty IIM Kolkata
• Line charts, Bar charts, Candle Sticks, OHLC
• Trend Indicators -
o Simple Moving Average (SMA)
o Exponential Moving Average (EMA)
o Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD)
o Relative Strength Index (RSI)
o Bollinger Bands
o Implied Volatility
• Pivot Points
• Fibonacci Series
• Gann Series
Meta stock, Zignals, Pivot Calculator, Options Oracle, Gannalyst, Trade Station
MS office, Excel, Power point, Visual Basic, FoxPro, Linux, Internet, Technical chart analysis, Meta stock, Trade Station.
1. Equity and Portfolio Management
2. Significance and Application of Organization Behavior
3. Brand Positioning and Competitive Standing of Colgate in Kolkata
4. Comparative study of Stock Broking Companies in India
5. Organization study and Preparation of Financial Model at SAIL (RDCIS)
6. The Marketing Plan Regarding Competitive Standing and Brand Positioning on an Attitudinal Survey Data of Emami’s BoroPlus
• Certificate in Summer Internship Program from Religare Securities Ltd.
• Certificate in Technical Analysis From Anjan Chakra borty.
• Certificate in Forty Hours Workshop on Technical Analysis and Trading Strategies From EIILM.
• Certificate in Project on Fundamental Analysis.
• Certificate in Project on Comparative Study of Mutual Funds.
• Industrial visit at Greenply Industries Ltd., Kolkata.
• Certificate in Study of Organization Behavior from EIILM.
Degree Institute/ University Discipline Year of Passing
MBA EIILM Finance/Marketing 2011
Graduation Kanpur University B A (Arts) 2007
Higher Secondary UP Board Biology 2003
Secondary UP Board General 2001
• One year Diploma in Computer Application from Bhopal University
MS Word, Excel, Power Point, VB, FoxPro, Internet, Linux, Meta stock, Omega prosut2000i, Easy language.
DOB - 15th Apr, 1987.
Father’s Name - Shri Om Prakash Maurya.
Husband’s Name - Mr. Satish Maurya
Marital Status - Married.
Hobbies - Listening to music, reading books.
Languages Known - English/Hindi