Huntington Beach, CA 92649
CAL-PACIFIC EXPORT PACKERS, INC. 2004 to Present
• Develop new national accounts for project consolidation, export services and warehousing.
• Strategic account management
• Exhibit at and attend industry trade shows including Offshore Technology Conference, Breakbulk Transportation
Conference, Westec and WestPack.
• Maintain and develop logistics partner and vendor network.
• Problem solve with team and crisis management when applicable.
• Manage project timetables to maximize on-time delivery at ocean and air terminals.
• Set customer account terms, develop project cost projections, establish final pricing, collect past due receivables.
• Coordinate international air and ocean project logistics including long-haul inland transport, crane services,
rigging, container drayage, import transloading, permit load appointments at port, ocean and air bookings.
KHS, INC. 2003 to 2004
Territory Sales Representative
• Managed over 400 accounts in Northern California, Arkansas, Colorado, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.
• Coordinated sales and marketing efforts with outside sales representatives in each of assigned territories.
• Exhibited at industry trade shows and consumer outreach events.
• Generated new business from 28 dormant accounts.
• Opened 11 new accounts at highest commitment level ensuring purchase commitments in excess of $88,000.
• Enforced company policies relating to account credit, dating and purchase level requirements.
SANTANA CYCLES INC. 2002 to 2003
• Managed production of 2003 product catalog sent out to 18,000 retail customers and 400 authorized dealer
locations, including final copy edit and press check.
• Created, implemented and maintained print and web advertising.
• Keynote speaker at area recreational events.
• Exhibited at industry trade shows, product demonstrations and consumer outreach events.
• Assisted sales effort in establishing new authorized dealer locations.
• Conceived and implemented consumer rebate program.
• Managed consumer, dealer and vendor contact database.
• Coordinated product photography shoots.
DOWNEY CYCLERY INC. 1991 to 2002
General Manager (1999-2002); Manager (1995-1999); Sales / Service (1991-1995)
• Directed sales, marketing, and operational aspects for retail and service divisions of company.
• Controlled $650,000.00 in inventory at peak.
• Implemented system to track customer sales preferences and service needs.
• Initiated program of personal telephone contacts informing customers of new products and service reminders.
• Negotiated purchases with distributors and sales representatives.
• Continued improvement with on time delivery of products and services.
• Interviewed, hired and trained new sales assistants and mechanics.
• Established customer loyalty program that resulted in increased customer retention and new customer referrals.
• Created and implemented customer survey to evaluate needs and influence future strategic planning.
California State University, Long Beach June 2000
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration; Marketing emphasis