Nicolle Hage **** N. Placita Rancho Agave, Tucson, AZ 85715
CAREER OBJECTIVE: To obtain a position as a Medical Transcriptionist.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Strong organizational skills with attention to details
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Skilled at problem identification and resolution.
• Excellent and effective in getting the job done.
• Team building.
RELEVANT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE IN MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTION
• Skilled at transcription of acute care reports for all medical specialties.
• Excellent listening and research skills.
• Knowledge of medical terminology and anatomy and physiology.
• Strong grammar and punctuation skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Office.
Feb 2006-Present Office Administration Stellar Gray LLC
2004 – 2005 Office Administration Realty Advisors, Arizona
2000 – 2004 Office Administration Bankers Mortgage Realty Advisors
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Diploma, Professional Medical Transcription Program
At-Home Professions – 2008
A.A., Accounting/Computer Science
Santa Barbara Community College, Santa Barbara, California
High School Diploma
Dunton High School, Montreal, Canada
Association for Healthcare Documentation Integrity (AHDI)
CMT certification with NHA
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST