Phone: (647) *** **** E-mail: email@example.com
• Fulltime position related to Electrical Engineering Technician field.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Understanding of the principles, standard methods, technology, materials and tools used in the EETC (Electrical/Electronic/Instrumentation Control Principles)
• Ability to read and interpret diagrams, schematics and manuals
• Calibration of various instruments (like; Pressure, Temp., Weigh & Gauge block sets.)
• Knowledge of Allen-Bradley PLC-5, SLC-500
• OACETT- Associate member.
• Theoretical/Practical knowledge of AC/DC motors, starters, drives and motor control.
• Conversant with Ontario Electrical Safety Code and its practices.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills and interest in continuous learning and improvement.
Electrical Engineering Technician – Control Systems Jan 2011- to Present
Humber College of Applied Technology
• Expected Date of Graduation – May 2012
• Honours Student
Mechanical Engineering Technology- Sept.2009- August 2010
Continental Institute for International Studies (completed 2 semesters and 1 co-op term)
• Was on the Dean’s List
• Courses assessed by Georgian College
C.B.S.E Senior School Certificate May 2008 – April 2009
Khalsa College Public Senior Secondary School
I.C.S.E Matriculation Certificate May 2006 - April 2007
St. Francis School
Kanwarpal Singh (647) *** **** firstname.lastname@example.org
Machine Operator (co-op term)
Tex Auto Engineers, Chandigarh India May 2010- July 2010
(Manufactures Automotive Parts)
• Operated drilling machine ,grinder and milling machine
• Inspection and accuracy of products
Organizer- Royal Mechanical Quiz
Discipline Committee - International conference on engineering innovation
AWARDS AND CERTIFICATES
• Honour Certificate – Humber College
• Dean’s Certificate – Georgian College
• Participation Certificate – Auto Show at CGI Jalvehra
• Organiser Certificate – Royal Mechanical Quiz - 2010
• Second Place Certificate in 4x100m Relay at Annual Sports event
• First Place Award at Seven Star Soccer Tournament, India
Available upon request
Electrical Engineering Manager
Canada, Mississauga, ON - electrical engineering, shop, time, cnc,...
Customer Service Electrical Engineering
Canada, Toronto, ON - electrical engineering, process engineer,...
Electrical Engineering Engineer
Canada, Mississauga, ON - instruments, dcs, maximo, water treatment,...
Canada, Toronto, ON - bradley, hmi, control, panel,...
Electrical Engineering Management
Canada, Hamilton, ON - competition, electrical engineering, circuit,...
Engineer Electrical Engineering
Canada, Toronto, ON - robot, lewis, hardware, operational, communication,...
Canada, Mississauga, ON - micro, computer engineering, sensors, logic,...