Objective: a position as Medical Laboratory Technician (ASCP certified)
• 2009-2012 Ozarks Technical Community College. Springfield MO Associates of Applied Science, Medical Laboratory Technician.
• 2000-2005 M.P. Dragomanov National Pedagogical University. Kiev Ukraine. Bachelor and Master of Arts in Foreign Languages and Literatures, with a concentration in Ukrainian, and the teaching thereof.
Clinical Work Experience (clinical rotation): Jordan Valley Community Health Center, Springfield MO
Citizens Memorial Hospital, Bolivar MO
• Performed phlebotomy: vein punctures and finger sticks.
• Performed CBC’s hematology analysis and manual cells count.
• Performed routine urinalysis and waived tests.
• Performed multiple blood chemistry analysis.
• Gram-stained and identified different organism in Microbiology department.
• Performed and analyzed ABO grouping tests and other immunohematology tests.
• Observed and helped with specimen processing.
• Assisted the physician while he was performing mole removal procedure.
• Operated and calibrated an assortment of laboratory/testing equipment and performed various chemical and microscopic tests.
• Performed stat and routine testing on a variety of specimens quickly and accurately.
• Translated Russian- English for the patient and physician.
Skills and Qualifications: Performing QC, Maintenance and Analysis on the following Analyzers:
• Lead Care II Blood Lead Testing System
• VITROS ECiQ/ ECi Immunodiagnostic System
• VITROS 5,1 (Hgb A1c and Urine Drug Screens)
• INRatio PT Monitoring System
• Coulter HmX Hematology Analyzer with Autoloader
• Clinitek Status Analyzer. Siemens Model # 48912
• BD BACTEC 9120
• MicroScan Walk Away 96 plus
Volunteering: Health Fair at Osceola Missouri 2011
Other qualities: Excellent clinical laboratory skills, with commended performance conducting/analyzing laboratory assays. Accurate, reliable, dedicated, diligent and focused on the timely, quality completion of all lab procedures, good communication skills.