ES T H E R M GON ZA L E Z MA RT IN
**** ** ** ** • Miami, FL 33165
To have the opportunity to work in a position utilizing skills and education in Histotechnology with a Pathology Laboratory in the Miami area.
Experience working in multicultural environments. Proven ability to build positive relationships with other healthcare professionals. Effective oral and written communication skills in Spanish and English. Strong Biology background.
Barry University, Miami Shores, FL
Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Histotechnology
La Laguna University, Tenerife- Canary Islands, SPAIN
Bachelors Degree in Biology
• ASCP Certification (Florida): HTL #3040
• Florida License as Histotechnologist, number TN 43874
• Basic First Aid certified, American Safety and Health Institute, valid through September 2012
• CPR certified, American Safety and Health Institute, valid through September 2012
HTL in North Shore Medical Center, Miami, Fl (Per Diem Position): Novenber 2011 to Today. Performing all the duties of an HTL, Assist pathologist in GRoss.
Histotechnology Trainee Student, Jackson North Medical Center, Miami, Fl, January 2011 to April 2011
Worked under the supervision of the Laboratory Histotechnologist performing all the duties of a histotech.
Research Assistant in Botany, Garajonay National Park, La Gomera, SPAIN, January 1999 to July 2001
Provided direct assistance to the Department of Botany of La Laguna University by collecting specimen, identificating fungal species, collecting data and documenting results.
• Skilled at learning new concepts quickly, working well under pressure, and communicating ideas
• Exhibits sensitivity, maturity and flexibility in coping with difficult situations.
References upon request.