Philadelphia PA 267-***-****
I am a highly self-motivated individual with a great professional and artistic background. I am working on my second degree and am willing to learn anything an employer is willing to teach me. I have experienced in Case Management and Assisting on a Mass level. My objective is be a asset to any company I am representing
Bachelors in Communications Journalism Graduation : May 2013
Community College of Philadelphia Graduation: May 2009
Associates Degree Communications G.P.A: 3.2
• Microsoft Windows XP
• Microsoft Windows Vista
• Internet Explore (Internet Browser)
• Safari (Internet Browser)
• Modzilla Fire Fox (Internet Browser)
• Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
• HMIS Database Certified 2010
Strickland's, Philadelphia PA. January 2007- Currently
Administrative Assistant / Personal Assistant
• Scheduled Clients
• Answered phones
• Administrated Payroll
• Kept Stock Checked and up to date
• Called Clients for review and reminders
• Created Payroll System
• Trained New workers
Jimmy Duffy, Downingtown PA April 2012- Currently
Server and Prep Cook
• Server /large events.
• Prepared and cooked food
• Kitchen aid
Walt Reeder Entertainment, Wyncote, PA July 2011- January 2012
Head Administrative Assistant / Agent
• Responsible for Marketing and creating Email blasts
• Scanning, Faxing and directly communicating with clients.
• Maintained documents files as well as faxing, scanning, and mailing. As well as tracking payments via USPS, UPS, and Western Union
• Head of accounts receivable and contracts where it was my duty to collect all account information and create the contracts for each individual client
Nordstrom, King of Prussia PA November 2011-January 2012
Sales Associate / Shopper
• Personal Shopping,
• Transfers, inventory checks,
• Unit receiver where it was my duty to process and mark all new inventories.
Molletta's Personal Care Home, Philadelphia PA April 2010 - December 2010
• Met face to face with clients weekly where it was my responsibility to use my resources to help them find a housing placement
• Coordinated daily task assignments
• Placed all clients into the HMIS System where I would update their progress and behaviors
• Scheduled outside appointments they may need to become placed into transitional or permanent housing.
Zarifah Harper Manager 2007 until current 215-***-****
Lavada Santana Friend 2011 -2012 267-***-****
Cherese Richards Supervisor 2010 - 2011 215-***-****
Dear Hiring Manager:
This letter is to express my interest in discussing the Positions available in your company. My goals correlate with what I want to do in my career and I believe that my education and work history will make me a competitive candidate for this position. I am a highly self-motivated individual with a great professional and artistic background. I am working on my second degree and am willing to learn anything an employer is willing to teach me. I have experienced in Case Managing and Administrative assisting on a mass level.
The key strengths that I possess for success in your company, but are not limited to, the following:
• Provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers, Colleges, Supervisors and program Directors.
• Trained in the HMIS Database System
• Strive for continued excellence.
• Strong communication skills (Certified in Interpersonal and Intrapersonal communication)
• I am self-motivated
In hiring me you will add to your team a well-spoken, energetic, confident and personable employee; the type of person which your customers rely and exceeds the capability to learn, elevating to the ability to create. I will create work, and work betterment. In my wide breadth of education will involve the versatility to place me in a number of contexts with confidence that the level of excellence you expect will be met. Please see my resume for additional information on my education and work history.
I hope that you'll find my education, work history and interests attractive enough to warrant a face-to-face meeting, as I am confident that I could provide value to your company and your customers as a member of your team.
I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, 215-***-**** Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.