Mob : +91-956******* ( India )
Res : 049*-******* CAREER OBJECTIVES
To secure a challenging position with a progressive organization where I can effectively contribute my skills, abilities and education.
To work in an environment that provides continual intellectual challenge.
To help improve the efficiency, competitiveness and growth of the organization.
Keen to establish a strong career in Quality Assurance & Quality Control of Piping &Welding
EDUCATIONAL & PROFESSIONAL ENHANCEMENT ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
QUALIFICATION/ TRAINING/ COURSES
• Certification No : 12061241
• Expiration Date : JUNE 1st 2015
ASNT Level II
Liquid Penetrant Testing
Magnetic Particle Testing
B.TECH In Mechanical Engineering (subjected)
Institution : AWH Engineering College, Calicut under Calicut University in 2011.
Higher Secondary Education
Institution : Indian School Bahrain, Bahrain under CBSE in 2007
Institution : Indian School Bahrain, Bahrain under CBSE in 2005.
Knowledge of Code ASME Sec II Part C, Sec V, Sec VIII, Sec IX and B31.3
API STD 1104-Welding of pipeline Offshore
Able to communicate in English. Both Oral & Written
Hard Worker, Quick Learner, Adaptable.
Ability to work under pressure at any field.
Capability to adjust to the working environment.
Good in team work as well as working individually.
• Material Inspection, Consumable Check, Electrode Storage (Size, Type, Condition), Welding Equipments
• Inspection before welding: Check Edge/ Weld Preparation as per WPS, correct preheat applied, Method of Cutting weld Preparation
• Inspection during welding: Process type, Check welding parameters, maintain/check inter pass temperature as per WPS.
• Inspection after welding: Visual check, NDT requirements. PWHT(If any), identify repairs from assessment of visual or NDT reports
• Inspection for Repair Welding: Monitor excavation & removal defects; ensure repair procedure
& NDT Reports.
• Witness for Welder & Welding Operator qualification test
• Perform and monitor WQT. Identify Welder ID
• Witness Mechanical testing (Guided Bend, Macro etch, Fillet Fracture, Nick Break)
• Witness of NDT (MT, PT, RT& UT) processes
• Monitor RT film interpreting result
• Monitor and witness calibration of Equipments
ACADEMIC PROJECTS and SEMINARS
• Speed Breaker with Generation Of Electricity. (Main Project)
• Teaching Aides For Engineering Drawing Models. (Mini Project)
• Condition Based Maintenace Through Non- Destructive Testing. (Seminar)
Pin code-670301 Permanent Address
Date of Birth 20th June 1989 Age 22
Nationality Indian Passport No J6862051
English, Malayalam, Hindi,French. Hobbies
I hereby declare that all the details furnished above are true to the best of
Place : Kerala, INDIA KIRAN.K