San Jose, CA **121
PROFILE: To gain valuable experience in a highly competitive and professional industry.
San Jose State University San Jose, CA May 2012
• Bachelors of Business Administration.
• Professional Organizations: Kappa Sigma Fraternity,
Financial Management Association and Society for Human Resources Management.
SERVICE AGENT: Mercedes-Benz San Jose, CA April 2009-Dec.2009
• Assisted technicians by transferring and organizing serviced vehicles.
• Handled payments, detail automobiles, and taxi customers.
VALET ATTTENDANT: Ameripark Parking San Jose, CA April 2008-April 2009
• Oversee valet operations, deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
• Ensured all parking transactions are accurate, banks are balanced, and deposits are correct and secured.
INVENTORY MANAGER: Steve Madden Santa Clara, CA Aug.2007-Mar.2008
• Accountable for maintaining daily records of shipments and invoices.
• Responsible for maintaining adequate stock of inventory control.
STORE MANAGER: Lollicup Tea & Coffee San Jose, CA July 2006-July 2007
• Coordinated employee work schedules, conducted inventory checks, and provided exceptional customer service.
• Collected, analyzed, and balanced daily cash reconciliations.
TRAFFIC DIRECTOR: San Jose Giants San Jose, CA Feb. 2006-Dec.2006
• Direct and monitored vehicle traffic on stadium property to maintain a smooth and efficient flow of traffic.
• Sold, distributed, and collected ticket vouchers.
SKILLS: Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite: MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.