email@example.com / 919-***-****
To attain an entry -level and challenge position working with software programmer and Networking Technologies that encourages continuous learning and stimulates personal and professional growth.
• Certification: Cisco certified Network Associate.
• Language: Java (Basic), C (advanced), HTML, Flash, and Pascal.
• Networking: cisco router and switch configuration and troubleshooting LAN/WAN routing protocols (TCP/IP OSPF, EIGRP, IGRP, RIP, VLAN,VTP,STP ), Network Security.
• Applications: Excel, Word, Power Point, Access, Photoshop (basic), AUTOCAD (Basic)
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science, 2005 - Evaluated by world Education service (WES) .
Polyglot technical college
Technology institute, in accounting 2009 .
Wake Technical Community College
Java for Beginner, 2012 .
Cisco network training (CCENT,CCNA)
Education service international 2011 -2012 .
Macy’s-fine jewelry, Raleigh, NC Nov 2010-JAN 2011
Sales Associate - seasonal
• Managed purchasing, returns, and exchanges, and enforced store policies.
• Handled ordering, checked deliveries and restocked shelves.
• Assisted other colleagues in all cash register responsibilities including balancing, handling customer purchases, and organizing cash register.
• Interfaced with vendors concerning pricing, availability, damaged product, buy-backs, and special orders.
Ideal Center, Beirut, Lebanon February 2007 – March 2010
Photograph retouching specialist and Salesperson
• Retouched photographs for customers.
• Sold film and photo frames to customers, I had very high numbers in sales.
• Delivered customer requested retouched and edited photograph.
Dora Company -
Beirut,Lebanon Sep 2006 – July 2008
Customer support specialist
• Conducted internet research and printed reports for customers.
• Sold computer accessories and computer repair to customers.
Language: English, Arabic (native).