Katy, TX ***49
Phone: 832-***-**** *********@*********.***
Energetic and competent professional with extensive customer service experience. Ability to effectively interact with all levels of management while maintaining a rapport with customers. Results-oriented team player and with the ability to work under direct or indirect supervision. Maintain a calm, professional manner in stressful situations. Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, Lotus Notes and Power Point.
Hands on experience with:
Multi Tasking Administrative Support Organizational Skills
Ergonomic Safety Communication Skills Interpersonal Skills
Conflict Resolution Skills Micro Office Suite
SMART POWER SYSTEMS, Houston, TX 2007 – Present
Customer Service and Warranty Specialist
Performs assignments regarding warranties, RMA requests and the status of RMA in process.
· Interacting with customers to investigate product complaints and recommend solutions.
· Processes credit requests in a timely manner and decreased wait time for customer.
· Assists Sales with providing information on power protection equipment
· Collects and inputs information into the ACT Database
· Organizes warranty inventorying and performs data entry into RMA management databases.
· Drafts correspondence, reports and other documents; proofs and edits documents for accuracy, content, and format.
TYCO VALVES & CONTROLS, Houston, TX 2001 – 2007
Customer Service Executive
Performed customer service duties by analyzing the customer needs and providing quick
· Reduced customer hold time by responding to over 40 calls daily
· Proven leadership and commitment to teamwork was facilitated by being selected Ergonomic Team Manager along with obtaining a position on the Plant Safety Committee.
· Maintains and prepared safety department procedures and rules
· Partnered with customers and in house warranty support to decrease customer returns.
· Responsible for department and Ergonomic Team scheduling.
TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES, Houston, TX 1999 – 2000
Client Support Specialist
Provided clients with written and oral information on Medicaid and Food Stamps.
· Composed, edited and typed extensive monthly documentation reports.
· Evaluated client data to determine eligibility for participation in government sponsored programs.
· Administered daily meetings with clients that allowed a more accurate representation of the ones in need.
PRIMECO COMMUNICATIONS, Houston, TX 1998 - 1999
Customer Service Representative
Activated cellular phones and worked with customers in resolving cellular problems.
· Successfully resolved customer conflicts.
· Programmed over 30 cellular phones daily.
· Handled a high volume of incoming and in-house telecommunications in a call center environment.
Math and Science courses, University of Houston, Houston, TX
Ergonomic and Safety Concerns
Advanced Communications and Leadership
Six Sigma Development – Green Belt Certification
Process Excellence – 5S Training