Offer a background in finance with hands-on experience in business and financial operations. Exceptional ability to evaluate company-wide infrastructures and to plan and develop solutions that support the financial requirements of multiple business units. Proven ability to work in a team or leadership role. Strong client service skills with the ability to adjust to new project environments
Victory Security Agency 2010 – July 2012
Assistant controller with the company’s financial operations in all areas of general accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivables, payroll, invoicing, bank reconciliations, prepare financial statements, bank deposits, human resources, unemployment claims, workers’ compensation claims as well as various other office duties.
Self Employed 2000 – 2009
I have offered my accounting services to several families and businesses. Including general accounting, all tax preparation, bank reconciliations, accounts payable, accounts receivable as well as accounting computer software training and implementation.
Olds Cast Stone Products, Thompson, Ohio 1992 to 2000
Controller with the company’s financial operations in all areas of general accounting, accounts payables, accounts receivables, payroll, tax preparation, as well as all administrative and treasury functions. Supervise periodic audits and ensure compliance with established policies, regulations, and procedures.
• Develop and maintain an efficient and effective financial and administrative organization in charge of selecting, training, supervising, and counseling of all accounting personnel.
• Supervise the preparation, maintenance, and presentation of all financial data internally or externally.
• Design computerized systems to maximize productivity and both accounting and reporting functions.
• Manage the preparation of all financial data required by external auditing firms.
• Prepare cash flow projections, review and plan cash outflow and investment activity.
• Collaborate with senior management to accurately forecast and report on financial status.
• Research, evaluate, and report on business investments, acquisitions, and planning initiatives.
• Prepare financial reports summaries to predict economic and financial standing, taking into consideration revenues, expenditures, and net assets based on past and present operations.
• Serve as custodian to safeguard the organization's financial assets.
• Develop, implement, and control cash management operations.