Larry Scot Carr
Indianapolis, IN 46259
May 1993-May 2008-Meridian Automotive.
• 2007 to 2008 - Molding Area Manager. Lead 50 to 60 associates in the molding operation. Lead teams in continuous improvement. Promoted a safe work environment. Produced quality parts.
• 2003 to 2007 – Master scheduler. Schedule production both in assembly area and molded components. Handle shipments to customers and interact with customers daily. Have had zero costumer complaints.
• 2001 to 2003 – Process engineer. Troubleshoot problems in molding department. Championed areas for new business and scrap reduction.
• 1998 to 2001 – Molding group leader. Supervised 40 to 50 associates in molding department. Trained new associates. Handled payroll duties and personnel situations. Increased productivity by 15 percent while reducing scrap by 30 percent.
• 1997 to 1998 – Assembly group leader. Supervised 15 to 20 associates in assembly of heavy truck hoods. Assured that schedules were attained. Upheld quality standards.
Skills and Experience
• Leadership skills both academically and professionally.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Good computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
Education and Training
University of Indianapolis – May 2003. Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership. Graduated Magna Cum Laude.
Team building classes, Working classes, Continuous Improvement classes, MRP training through Meridian Automotive.
References available upon request.