Rachel Monique Williams
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
02/04-06/12 Touro College New York, NY
Graduate: BA in Early Childhood Education
04/08-Present Department of Juvenile Justice Brooklyn & Bronx, NY
• Secure the faculty by searching for contraband.
• Prevent or solve a crisis between the residents.
• Provide and supply the basis needs of the residents.
01/08-Present Lewis H, Latimer Public School 56 Brooklyn, NY
Parent Teacher Association/Parent Teacher Organization
• Organized events, general and executive meetings
• Interact with parents and community groups.
9/07-4/08 BRIDGES New York, NY
Data Entry Specialist
• Answered telephones, directed calls and took messages.
• Reviewed records for completeness, accuracy and compliance with regulations.
• Created master program schedule for participates
9/04-9/07 Tito Puente Education Complex New York, NY
• Kept records of materials filed or removed, using logbooks or computers.
• Compiled, copied, sorted, and filed records of office activities.
• Operated office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, voice mail systems and personal computers.
1/07- 03/07 N.Y.C. Human Resources Administration New York, NY
• Performed general office duties such as typing, operating office machines, and sorting mail.
• Tracked materials removed from files in order to ensure that borrowed files were returned.
3/05-06/06 YMCA (after school program) New York, NY
• Counseled students regarding educational issues such as course and program selection, class scheduling, and study habits.
• Counseled individuals to help them understand and overcome personal, social, or behavioral problems.
• Maintained accurate and completed student records as required by laws, district policies, and administrative regulations.
7/05-09/05 N.Y.C. Department of Education Brooklyn, NY
Medical Records Clerk
• Protected the security of medical records to ensure that confidentiality is maintained.
• Compiled and maintained patients' medical records to document condition and treatment and to provide data for research.
8/01-6/04 Tito Puente Education Complex New York, NY
Math Tutor/ Intern
• Provided crisis intervention to students when difficult situations occurred
• Met with guardians to discuss their children's progress, and to determine their priorities and resource needs.
• Prepared students for later educational experiences by encouraging them to explore learning opportunities and to persevere with challenging tasks.
ACHIEVEMENTS: Teacher Aide Emotional Literacy Child Abuse Prevention Beyond Food & Dance
REFERENCES: Furnished upon request