Michael J. Binz
Summary Self-motivated and goal oreiented sales professional with successful experience in developing new business through highly innovative prospecting methods and closely coordinated team efforts. Recognized for exceptional achievements and the ability to trust and build lasting business relationships.
Areas of Expertise • Customer Focus
• Sales Management
• Leadership Ability
• Negotiation and Problem Solving
• Closing Techniques
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Excellent Communication and Customer service skills.
Scheduling and Tracking
Experience Shults Ford. 2002-Present
After Market Manager
Commercial Account Manager
New and Used Car Sales
Progressed through development of skill from traditional sales to creator of new department focused on customer’s aftermarket sales.
• Average 100 new and used car sales per year.
• Achieve salesman of the month 4 times per year.
• Grew commercial business from top 20 to top 5 dealership in region within 2 years.
• Ford Master Certified as: Sales Person, Sales Manager, Customer Relations Manager, Commercial Accounts Manager, Commercial Truck Sales and Commercial Finance Manager.
• Established and Maintained relationships with 3rd party suppliers.
• Established and Tracked results to company and department goals.
Admiral Staffing 1994-2001
Account Representative- Contracted to Weirton Steel Co
Responsible for Negotiation, Purchasing, Installation, Trouble shooting, Implementation and training for all hardware and software purchases as well as Telecommunication and Wireless services.
• Responsible for negotiating cost savings in multi-million dollar purchases.
• Developed and implemented plans for installations.
• Accountable for training of 20 employees on hardware and software installations.
Account Representative- Contracted to Bayer Corporation
• Responsible for Installation, Trouble shooting, Ad hoc and general help desk functions.
US Navy 1981-1987
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Advanced First Term Avionics – Obtained certification
Education Computer Tech 1988-1989
Successfully graduated with Certificate of Computer Programming