Los Angeles, CA 90036
Summary: Motivated, Multi-tasking, quick learning, net savvy, team thinker, detail orientated, able to travel.
Skills: Internet Marketing, PPC (Google Adwords), Yahoo & MSN Search Marketing, Social Marketing, Viral Video, Blogs and Video Blogs, Analytics (Webtrends , Analytics by Google, Urchin), Keyword Analysis, Statistical Analysis and positioning reports, E-commerce website programming and design, PC/Mac Literate, MS Office, Quickbooks, ACT, SalesLogix, Data Research, Data Entry, Sales, Customer Service, UPS / Freight Shipping, Hardware/software troubleshooting, 70 Wpm typing
Spot Runner, Inc. of Los Angeles, CA
Media Consultant/ Local Sales- Search May 2008 - Current
* Inside sales of Online Campaigns and Online Video to small and medium businesses
* Average of 75 outbound dials to new prospects daily
* Conducted B2B sales in a consultative selling environment
* Discussed Spot Runners’ defined methodology for results using my ability to conduct an analytical discussion with prospective businesses.
* Utilized the gotomeeeting.com online meeting platform to conduct sales presentations and engaged prospects into understanding companies subscription based service offering.
Electroline Wholesale Electronics of Los Angeles, CA
Online Marketing Assistant/ Webmaster 2007-2008
* Launched new Electroline4u.com January 2008 using Flashecom backend.
* Increased PageRank from 0 to 3/10. Yearly visitor – April 08 monthly rate ∆ up 36% gain from ~5,000 to ~12,000 monthly visitors.
* Management and Data Entry of E-Commerce back ends including Yahoo! Stores, Amazon Seller Central, FlashEcom, eBay, Wholesale Central, Pricegrabber Storefronts, Shopsite, and Ubid.
* Streamlined all e-commerce payment systems including Paypal, Paypal/Verisign, and Google Checkout, reducing rates and provided unified console.
* Managed all Pay Per Click marketing campaigns including Google Adwords, Yahoo! Search Marketing, Amazon Product Ads. Including Keywords Research, Plan and Setup Campaigns, Creation of Ads, Campaign Optimization, Analytics and Conversion Reports.
* Started Affiliate campaigns with -Worked with Commission Junction, and Share-a-Sale.
* Maintained submissions to major search engines and directories
* Provided analytics and feedback reporting to the client on results of their campaign, keyword, and visitor traffic.
Phone and Retail/Wholesale Sales Representative 2006-2007
* Phone Sales averaging 75+ inbound calls per diem for Major(LG, Panasonic, Pioneer, Samsung) and Off Brand(Olevia, Vizio) New and Refurbished Plasma, LCD, DLP Television, Panasonic / Sanyo Massage Chair, 220V/Pal Export Appliances / Electronics, Plasma Television Furniture and Accessories.
* Inbound order placing, assisting in purchasing, and logistics along with customer service of all completed sales.
* Worked with local and nationwide wholesale distributors (TechData, DBL, DandH, DSI, New Age) on a daily basis checking for pricing and availability and negotiating best prices on product while finding new product lines and distributors.
* Experience with DHL, UPS, Trucking and Freight Carriers (Pilot, Central Freight, Yellow, Saia).
* Sales continually grew from $28,000 in gross sales bimonthly to $68,000 bimonthly, Salary + commission/performance based commission.
Advance Wireless Concepts Inc./ Decret of Beverly Hills, CA
Luxury Retail Sales Sept’04 – March ‘05
* Imported GSM mobile phones and consumer electronics sales and service for A-list and celebrity clients
* Demonstrated new products and technologies as it became available
* Post sales customer service and technical support
* Customer training and configuration of imported mobile phones and palmOS and pocketPC based PDA’s
Indirect Sales Manager Jan ’03 – Dec ‘04
* Managed all eBay auction listings and web sales with eBay Selling Manager Pro and Andale
* Responsible for all packaging and shipping, utilizing UPS World Ship software
* Managed Internet sales, customer service and technical support
A-List Entertainment / Marsha R. Levine of Los Angeles, CA
Product Placement Account Executive Summer 2004
* Assisted President in client relations, script analysis / breakdowns, client reports
* Placed 15-30 Outbound qualified Sales calls per working day.
* Corresponded with current and potential clients marketing and PR departments
* Placed Saitek brand computer peripherals onto 2004 Fall Season primetime television shows C.S.I., and Alias
Special Skills and Certifications
* T-mobile, Cingular, Nextel, Verizon Authorized Sales Representative
* Certified Saleslogix Administrator, a mid level CRM application Administrator
* Online Sales, Marketing, Data Feed Management, CPO Sales Strategies, Online Auctioneering and Liquidations
1998 Barington High School Barrington, IL – High School Degree – Blue Ribbon Illinois High School 1998
2002 Santa Barbara City College Santa Barbara, CA – A.A. Communication Studies
2005 California State University Northridge Northridge, CA - B.A. Communication Studies (IP)
Interests: Automotive Industry, Personal Computers and Electronics, Gadgets, Satellite TV, Interactive TV, Marketing, Travel, Imported Electronics and Action Figures, Fashion and commercial photography, Apple workstations and consumer products.