JENNIFER E KELLEY
Aurora, Illinois 60506 Cell: (630) 536 - 4769
Energetic, results-oriented team-player eager to bring my strong administrative skills to your growing company who needs top-level support.
• Administrative operations • Report development
• Administrative support • Schedule management
• Employee training and development • Self-starter
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft; Word, Excel, • Staff motivation
Power point • Travel administration
• Meet deadlines • Team building
• Problem resolution • Typing 65 WPM
• Collaborated with on-site staff from another state and in office staff to ensure smooth work flow and efficient organization operations.
• Accountable for all operations of busy office, including multiple phone lines at once, multiple companies to assist in managing at once.
Smith Healthcare/Rocketman/Blue Moon Senior Counseling December 2011 to Current
Office Manager, Personal Assistant
• Maintains property by investigating and resolving building complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy, hiring contractors to fix areas within the building that need tending.
• Manage daily office operations including; answering phone lines for our jet-pack company to schedule flights into our Appointment-plus software system accurately and efficiently.
• Make return call backs for flight reservations and scheduling questions.
• Successfully resolved hundreds of customer issues throughout the course of the jet-pack company from opening in April to present.
• Trained new employees on multiple programs and data entry software as needed between two programs.
• Created databases and spreadsheets to improve customer management and reporting accuracy.
• Maintain our Pimsy software/data entry system for the senior counseling company on a daily basis of our contractors and clients.
• Set up email addresses and profiles through our business accounts, which includes scanning in sensitive documents to be maintained properly for our contractors.
• Scanning and filing medical id’s consents and release forms into client files and folders within our database and software programs.
Corporate Services - Metal Partners Rebar July 2011 to October 2011
Sales/Data Entry/Customer Service
• Answer incoming: emails, phone calls, and faxes for orders from customers that wanted to order rebar (a kind of metal used for construction) for their stock &/or customers of their own.
• Entered in appropriate information in our Metal Trax system such as, pricing, customer info, and
amounts of rebar to process orders.
• Updated inventory reports monthly to help with processing orders properly.
• Communicated orders properly along with any changes to our multiple warehouses inventory to get filled.
• Passed any orders that needed trucking handled on it to our logistics department with any details that they would need to help properly ship orders.
• Kept up with filing our paperwork in their proper drives to make it for easy retrieval on questions later with orders
• Bought rebar for our inventory &/or certain orders placed by customers to fill orders at hand from our Mills Office Team.
Office Team - Educationcity.com June 2010 to January 2011
Inside Sales/Data Entry
• Made over 110 outgoing calls daily to schools across the US to offer access to our educational software.
• Managed multiple accounts daily to send new quotes & information for customers.
• Went with a sales team to TN Conference to network and sell software to the schools representatives on site.
• Sold our software to multiple schools over the phone.
• Integral team member that contributed to meeting our sales performance goals.
V.I.M. Recyclers, L June 2008 to April 2010
• Took 30 in-bound calls for the picking up of recyclables & garbage from companies.
• Responsible for contacting and scheduling regular maintenance of our equipment.
• Mailed out hundreds of flyer's, mailers, & invoices, credit memos on a weekly basis.
• Collected proper details to complete 40-50 accurate invoices & credit memos Invoiced customers based off of the commodities and recyclables sorted from in the plant.
• Proficient in using the Great Plains system for data entry of invoices & credit memos.
• Completed daily operations such as; of answering phones and directing them to the right person depending on their questions, setting up trucks to go out to maintenance our balers(compactors of recyclables), filing paperwork away of maintenance reports.
• Handled personal tasks for the main sales rep of the company such as ordering, putting together, and mailing out hundreds of Holiday cards.
Rasmussen College 2007
Waubonsee Community College 2004
Sugar Grove/Aurora, IL
West Senior High School 2003
High School Diploma
Available upon request