REAL ESTATE SALES AND MARKETING MANAGEMENT PROFILE
New Home Sales Top Producer - Accomplished Critical Path Trainer
Leadership & Team Builder - Budget Conscious Manager
Integrated Sales & Marketing Planner - Community Startup & Product Line Advisor Brand Awareness Implementer – CRP Specialist
• 15year real estate veteran with proven executive level management and leadership.
• Record of success in developing marketing campaigns, strategies, and solutions that generated revenue growth.
• Well-versed in marketing and sales lifecycles.
• Skilled negotiator and strategist.
• Excellent trainer and mentor.
• Builds relationships and strategic alliances.
• Strong business analytical skills.
• Experienced at managing all core functions within a business.
PRUDENTIAL GEORGIA REALTY, Fayetteville, GA 2007 – Present
General real estate sales person deeply involved in commercial and residential properties. Works with relocation leads from Prudential Georgia Realty (both listing and buying), and building business base.
HOME POWER REALTY, Fayetteville, GA 1999 – 2007
In charge of devising, developing, and implementing marketing plans for new home builders in South Atlanta. Analyze market trends, develop aggressive marketing plans, and train on-site sales staff on targeted client base development. Increase the number of new home developments within this brokerage.
• Marketing Presence Initiatives – Established strong image for company (Respect, Trust, Integrity) through marketing activities and sales accomplishments. Grew company to 18 new home communities with 1,100 new home sales ($196 million sales volume).
• Critical Path Training – Developed training programs to increase skills of on-site agents by implementing the critical path of new home sales. Maintained high absorbs ion rates and low conversion percentages.
• Targeted Marketing Programs – Implemented targeted advertisement and encouraged broker participation leading to record-breaking sales.
• Relocation Manager – Managed the company relocation leads, made relocation assignments to HPR agents, and conducted follow-up after the closing.
RE/MAX EXCEL, Riverdale, GA 1993 - 1999
New Home Realtor
Assumed community marketing responsibilities for Peachtree Homes, a well-known South Atlanta builder. Furnished, accessorized and merchandised model home and sales center, implemented an aggressive marketing plan for quick closeout, and increased co-op sales to an all-time high in each community.
• Implemented New Home Sales Techniques – Implemented a successful email campaign targeted to local real estate agents encouraging them to bring their buyers to any of three Peachtree communities. Built database of realtors and customers and maintained continuing communications with them resulting in 184 new home sales in less than three years.
• Promoted Builder at Sales and Marketing Council (SMC) and Realtor Board Functions – Branded Peachtree Homes at SMC and Realtor Board meetings with inexpensive door prizes. Working with approved lender, increased number of realtor functions in communities and promoted sales at these realtor functions.
Other Achievements That Developed Executive Expertise
STAR MOUNTAIN, INC., East Point, GA 1991 – 1993
Led a 6-person team in developing a winning military training development proposal for Forces Command at Fort McPherson, GA. Set up contractor offices in East Point, GA, established a training development budget and production milestones, and hired subject matter experts for this 2-year, $5million contract.
Developed 17 computer-based training programs, 17 sound-on-slide training modules, 10 training films, published a classified training handbook, and assisted in developing 5 coast-to-coast military training exercises. Contract ended with net profits of nearly $300,000.
UNITED STATES ARMY, Retired at Fort McPherson, GA 1971 - 1991
Joined U.S. Army during Viet Nam era and spent 20 years in challenging assignments such as 3-time commander of high-altitude missile batteries, battalions operations officer, manager of Army officer assignments, executive officer for Army recruiting command, aide-de-camp for four-star general, chief of visitors and protocol, and joint training subject matter expert for the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Retired with honors at Fort McPherson, GA.
• Accomplished Training Developer – School trained by Army for instructional development and training presentations. Skilled in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Publisher, and other presentation programs.
• Needs Assessment – Taught techniques and procedures for assessing any unknown situation and quickly develop a needs assessment plan to successfully accomplish any task. This skill was a great help in new homes sales and marketing.
• Summary of 20-Year Army Career Assignments -
o Air Defense Staff Officer, The Joint Chiefs of Staff
o Aide-de-Camp and Protocol Officer, Unified Joint Command
o Executive Officer, Army Recruiting Battalion
o Operations Officer, European Weapons Battalion
o Assignments Officer, European Artillery Command
o Commander, Artillery Battery (156 soldiers)
o Commander, Nuclear Weapons Battery (32 soldiers
BS, Industrial Technology (Design), 1971, East Tennessee State University
Architectural Drafting (Minor), GPA 3.0
Georgia Real Estate Sales Associate License, 1991
Prudential Georgia Realty Certified Relocation Professional (CRP), 2007