Michael E. Woodfin
*******@***.*** or *********@*****.***
To utilize my work experience and advanced education to better serve the Company and its strategic plan and vision.
3/2007-Present Boot Barn of Ventura, CA. Assist. Store Manager
805-***-**** (30-35hrs per week)
8/2005-11/2006 Home Depot, Santa Maria, CA Department Manager, Flooring/Décor
805-***-**** x423 (40hrs per week)
5/2004-3/2005 Lowe's Home Improvement Store, Medford, OR Team Leader (Assist.
Dept. MGR) Outside Garden Dept., Flooring Dept., Supervised and
Trained new employees, and gave flooring classes to customers.
541-***-**** X823 (40+ hours per week)
5/2000-Present Self-Employed Floorcovering (40+ hours per week) Remove, prepare,
and install resilient floorcovering
5/1994-9/1994 Medic-air, Reno, NV Flight Nurse (40+ hours per week) Medi-vac
civilian patients via fixed wing aircraft throughout Nevada and
neighboring states. Responsible for diagnosing, treatments, and
stabilization of the patients while in transport. 775-***-****
1/1992-12/1992 Josephine Memorial Hospital, Grants Pass, OR Relief Charge Nurse
(RN) ICU/CCU (40 hours per week) Responsible for the care and
treatment of patients in the unit and supervision of up to 6 staff
8/1988-8/1991 U.S. Penitentiary, Lompoc, CA FNP/Assist. Health Service
Administrator (40+ hour per week) Provided emergency and primary
care to inmates, responsible for all medical transfers to local hospitals
and to other institutions, staffing issues, auditing medical records, and
JCAHO accreditation. In charge of the diabetic clinic and sick call.
Relief Health Service Administrator; In charge of all hospital and
ancillary departments. Responsible for all medical transfers via
8/1986-11/1994 USAF McChord AFB, WA Flight Nurse (30-40 hours per month while
in the reserves. Active duty time was 40 hours per week) Medi-vac
military/civilian patients/personnel throughout the world using fixed
wing aircraft. Responsible for diagnosing, treating, and stabilizing the
patient while in transit. Also, Medical Crew Director of the Medical
Flight Personnel. 253-***-****
• Saved Company 100 hours in billable Overtime/month and $20,000/monthly.
• Shown Leadership as a Medical Crew Director.
• Shown Leadership as a Nursing Supervisor.
• Shown Leadership as an Assistant Director of Nursing.
• Shown Leadership as a Nurse Practitioner.
• Shown Leadership as an Assistant Health Service Administrator.
• Created and led focus teams.
• Admired by peers for being meticulous to detail in performance of job.
• Explored new ways of contract negotiation, opening doors for new vendors, and utilization of other governmental agencies/departments.
• Implemented new procedures, re-writing outdated ones, and initiation of Nursing Protocols (Standing Orders).
• Utilization of ancillary services for support of nursing departments.
• The development of procedures, protocols, directives and re-design of Emergency Department.
• Development of focus teams to better serve/support the mission of the institution.
• Saved the company money, time, and resources by utilizing the in-house talent and resources rather than outsourcing.
• Lead focus teams for evaluating utilization of funds/funding, and departmental (inter and intra) cooperation.
• Creative- Constantly Building upon Skills
• Organizing- Coordinating, Managing- Team Building
• Innovating- Decision Making and Analyzing
• Team Player
• Continually Learning and Seeking Self Improvement
• Enthusiastic and Dedicated
• Accepts Responsibility
• MS Network Security (MIS)/Project Mgt 12/2005
• MBA/IT 05/2003
• B.S. Organizational Management 05/2001
• B.S. Biblical Studies 12/2003
• Vocational Floor covering 06/1998
• B.A. Liberal Arts 06/1984
• A.A./A.S. General Education/Science 06/1981
• Information System Security
• Information System Security Management
• Security Certification and Accreditation
• Project Management
• Mike Ashing 541-***-**** X823
• Mike Bird 541-***-**** X823
• Sterling Pollock M.D. 805-***-****
• Merrille Lake 805-***-****
• Gary Cauvel 805-***-****