Markas A. Teamer
Houston, Texas, 77088
My goal is to become associated with a company where I can utilize my skills and gain further experience while enhancing the company’s productivity and reputation.
Eisenhower High School; Houston, Texas
Lonestar College- Houston, Texas
T-Mobile, May 2008-December 2010
Customer Service Representative, Humble, Texas
• Utilize negotiation and problem solving skills in order to ensure customer retention and loyalty
• Deliver one-contact resolution of customer issues.
• Create customer satisfaction and loyalty through effective and timely resolution of a variety of customer inquiries.
• Provide support for new data products and service initiatives.
• Use automated Knowledge system, as well as any training tools provided to deliver exceptional service to meet T-Mobile's productivity and quality standards.
Champion Windows, February 2011-January 2012
Outside Sales Representative and Loading Dock, Houston, Texas
• Making professional consultative sales presentations and proposals to prospective customers via in-home, face-to-face sales calls
• Identifying positive features and advantages of our line of home improvement products, including return on investment
• Following up with customers as needed, including returning to job site during installation process
• Identifying and acting upon opportunities to cross-sell additional products
• Meeting or exceeding assigned sales quotas on a consistent basis
• Assist load dock supervisor in overseeing dock operations
• Perform pre-shift checks of equipment.
First Choice Staffing, June 2011- Present
Dock Worker, Houston, Texas
• Loading and unloading freight in a timely manner
• Efficiently sorting, handling, loading and unloading palletized and non-palletized freight
• Utilizing mobile hand held devices for tracking shipments
• Lifting freight and other objects of various shapes, sizes and weights
Software Skills: Microsoft Office: Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook, Spreadsheet